code666 Forum

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
cheers to everyone!

this is the first (and only as far as i know) code666 Forum, we are planning to launch it with the new c666 website we are working on since a lot of months, hopefully in few weeks everything will be ready, in the meantime any suggestion is highly appreciated.

well, being here is just a consequence, as I'm just following my Master Obi-Lee-Kenobi...

ABORYM is almost ready (master audio, cd-rom track and artwork) we just need to print, but our biggest distros suggested us to wait until begins january because december is a dead-period for important releases.

but we have some GREAT releases out soon:

- a Black Ambient album by Nordvargr/MZ.412 , maybe one of the best Industrial pioneers of the CMI swedish scene

- the first code666 compilation (a double cd with all our bands with tons of unreleased-exclusive songs, including one from Rakoth recorded during the Jabberowrks sessions)

- the new album from Negura Bunget (romania), which is absolutely AMAZING!!! I'll send you somo promos when out!

Did I hear something about promos???

Send me whatever you have for Aborym!:)

I do reviews for Ultimate Metal, but I live in the USA, so I'm guessing it would be cheaper to send stuff to the guys in Europe.

Oh well . . . I'll just buy it when it comes out.

I'm interested in other bands on your label. The compilation sounds like it will be useful for me.

yes, we've done the compilation because many are into Aborym or Ephel Duath but still didn't know all the rest of our roster. give me your address an i'll send you the comp when out (for free of course)

Originally posted by Emi
yes, we've done the compilation because many are into Aborym or Ephel Duath but still didn't know all the rest of our roster. give me your address an i'll send you the comp when out (for free of course)

:eek: Hehe, are you sending promos out for the comp? If not can I try and persuade you to send me a copy anyway? :D