coffee makers

dorian gray

Returning videotapes
Apr 8, 2004
someone recommend me a nice expensive coffee maker. mine sucks and i want...errr....need a new one. i dunno what to get. im not a big coffee fag - i just need something made from stainless steel and makes the coffee actually hot.
preferrably american made. i think Bunn-O))))) is the only american coffee- maker company. anybody know? anyone care if i live or die?

canadian tire? wtf?
all the Bunn-O)))) stuff is really unattractive. i need something pretty to match my gay kitchen

Dark One said:
Get a Keurig brewer. They kick ass.

www.keurig.com
goddam those are expensive. i like it. are they the kind where you have to purchase the proprietary coffee? i dont like that. i want to be able to buy crap like 8 o clock and maxwell house.

wow, whats with people and these fnacy coffee makers? I just bought an $18.99 black & Decker coffee maker. It has three modes: off, on and warm.

@andrew:
cheap coffee makers break. they also make luke warm coffee. ive had like 30 of those $20 coffee makers. always always always a disappointment.

kudos for wanting to support your countries economy.

4 pots... i got about 2 hours of sleep a night, worked for 8 hours and went to a second job.

Conspicuously Absent said:
kudos for wanting to support your countries economy.
yeah, and the more local the better. ill buy shit from canada but no mexican, chinese, japanese, or european stuff.

lurch70 said:
those look pretty wicked ...

Keurig makes a great cup of coffee and it's extremely easy to use once it's hooked up as it's ALWAYS ready to brew.

Just stick in one of the small coffee packs and BAM instant cup without wasting any.

The small coffee packs are not that expensive at all and you have a TON of different styles to choose from. You can just order them online and you have supplies that keep for months and months.

Definitely worth it.