coffee makers

Dark One said:
Agreed. Espresso, while powerful, is just too small portion-wise to enjoy.
even the coffee at mcdonalds in france was real small. i didnt understand. i was like, "can i have a *CUP* OF COFFEE?" in french of course. im a nice tourist.

dorian gray said:
starbucks sucks. cant stand that culture either. i feel like going in there and challenging everyone to a fight. not to be a bad ass but those nerds need some physical activity.

Precisely. LOL - it reminds me of Jerry Seinfeld when he was standing in line for the Opera.

"I kind of like this opera crowd, I feel tough!" :lol:

dorian gray said:
even the coffee at mcdonalds in france was real small. i didnt understand. i was like, "can i have a *CUP* OF COFFEE?" in french of course. im a nice tourist.

Damn, if you speak French you should've been give a large cup - usually the small ones are only given to English speaking tourists. :loco:

regualr Starbucks coffee ... the big fucker ... is $2 in NY ... which is not bad really.

same like Dunkin Fuckign Donuts (whose coffee is much better)

it's the crapucinno,latte, supreme creme, fag sutff that's like $4-5

Starbucks coffee, at least around here, costs the same as and tastes no better/worse than: Tim Horton's, Blendz, Seattle's Best and tastes the better than but is the same price as: Macdonald's, 7-eleven, Petro Canada, Esso, Shell, JJBean

lurch70 said:
it's the crapucinno,latte, supreme creme, fag sutff that's like $4-5

oh man, some of those things are SO good! we have a Second Cup (Canadian starbucks-kinda place) right next to where I get on the bus at school and it sucks me in more often than i like. but someone went and got me a 25$ gift card for the place, so my next 5 FAGGY LATTES are on the house :D

dorian gray said:
Bunn-O)))))
5 stars.

i've had the same $2.99 plastic bullshit thingy for years:

coffeeshit.jpg

Dark One said:
LOL - understood, but DAMN is that stuff powerful - I'd be awake for like three days straight. :)

It doesn't actually have more caffeine than regular coffee as far as i recall. is it the process of making it that makes it stronger?

i definitely know what you mean, but then again, i'm used to it now. i don't really drink regular coffee unless i get to school and am in such a daze i know i'll be out cold on the desk in 5 minutes if i dont

we usually make lattes with espresso.. fill half mug with milk, steam it so it's all frothy (or failing that, get one of those vibrating frother things), and toss half a mug of espresso in there. ADD ALCOHOL and enjoy.

Demilich said:
It doesn't actually have more caffeine than regular coffee as far as i recall. is it the process of making it that makes it stronger?

i definitely know what you mean, but then again, i'm used to it now. i don't really drink regular coffee unless i get to school and am in such a daze i know i'll be out cold on the desk in 5 minutes if i dont

Hmm... I always thought it did anyway. I can tell you that I've had it about 3 times at business lunches when I was in the insurance game and each time I was wired up to the point of it being uncomfortable the rest of the day. The cups were extremely tiny too.