coffee makers

the only difference is that its more concentrated. it's like taking your coffee and dehydrating out some of the liquid keeping the caffeine.

yeah. I'm cheap and drink red rose, but green tea and some of the other fancier teas can be nice too. I'm just too poor/lazy to spend the money.

concerning espresso's caffeine level yes, it has less caffeine than a regular cup of coffee. it's just more concentrated. at least that's what i've always been told.

edit: 19 posts too late, whoops.

its prolly like the difference between drinking a small shot of BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE and a whole glass of BEER BEER BEER

yes it might have roughly the same amount of alcohol but the BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE will get to you more/quicker because its more concentrated

good analogy huh HUH?

Dark One said:
Erik, in all seriousness, are you really that jaded after all this time, or are you just fooling around? Either way, I'd definitely miss the real posts.

Jason
i'm jaded to the point where i don't even use capital letters and proper punctuation anymore! damn man that's harsh

but honestly you probably kinda see what you want to see because i do have lots of quality posts such as 5 minutes ago when i told adrian about the mysterious history of DUNLOP TORTEX GUITAR PICKS

Erik said:
i'm jaded to the point where i don't even use capital letters and proper punctuation anymore! damn man that's harsh

but honestly you probably kinda see what you want to see because i do have lots of quality posts such as 5 minutes ago when i told adrian about the mysterious history of DUNLOP TORTEX GUITAR PICKS

Cool, no problem, so it's just fooling around then. Actually I only really noticed that one post - I only thought about it more when Demilich posted this:

Demilich said:
you don't notice that that's pretty much what erik contributes to the forum these days?

yeah i was kinda thrown off by that as well, i consider myself a very valuable and productive member of the royal pinkage community

or do i?

MYSTERY POST!

Erik said:

this is A+ material right here folks.

can you get me one for free? thatd rule.
as of right now, NADs method is pretty good. i forgot about that. some of the best coffee ive ever had was made through one o them top o the mug filters.