Rant from beyond!!!

I still don't understand why we have both Things you hate with a passion, and the whining and bitching threads. Both serve the same purpose by letting out anger.

I see "things you hate with a passion" as more of an overarching "I HATE THESE PARTICULAR THINGS" type thread, whereas "whining and bitching" is more like "these things piss me off at this moment".

I still don't understand why we have both Things you hate with a passion, and the whining and bitching threads. Both serve the same purpose by letting out anger.

Hate & Whining/ bitching is not the samething. WTF

shut up about it already

I don't understand why it matters. So what if someone wants to make a stupid thread, it'll eventually just get ignored and off it goes into the abyss with the other shit threads. Why get all worked up about it? As long as someone isn't breaking the rules of the forum, you shouldn't be using your moderator abilities imo.

I don't understand why it matters. So what if someone wants to make a stupid thread, it'll eventually just get ignored and off it goes into the abyss with the other shit threads. Why get all worked up about it? As long as someone isn't breaking the rules of the forum, you shouldn't be using your moderator abilities imo.

unfortunately, stupid threads DON'T go ignored, and, in fact, they often generate more responses than they ever deserved (zero). I didn't unlock this thread...I didn't even see it until now. And frankly, I think the whining/bitching thread and things you hate with a passion thread are useless. Just a waste of space.

I guess that could've gone into either of the threads

and on a sidenote, caffeine is for the weak

Mmmk, but this thread spurred some serious discussions, so I don't really know why it was locked in the first place, or if it even warrants the label of stupid thread. I don't really care to be honest, I was just trying to help V5 out. He cares too much sometimes is all I was getting at.

I'm sure he wasn't completely joking, but he wasn't completely serious either heh. Unknown is harmless. Hims just a wittle teddy beawwww. awwwwww

:err:

So I'm weak for liking my Monster Khaos or Folgers Gourmet in the morning? :rolleyes: Probably weak for liking my beer in the evening too.

I don't see how people can drink those energy drinks. good god it's like antifreeze mixed with a pound of sugar. all I need in the morning is a shower and some food...the shower is debatable sometimes

there's nothing wrong with beer in the morning. it's always five o' clock somewhere! :kickass:

What about the thousands of jobs they supply communities with? That's bad?

Not gonna argue the other points, but this one is dead wrong. Watch the documentary "The High Cost Of Low Prices" for more info on how Walmart is bad. Basically, they put all the local businesses in town out of business, which means that a lot of people had jobs, many paying more than minimum wage, and now fewer people have jobs which pay minimum wage, and no one can start up a new business because Walmart is underselling them. Walmart doesn't create jobs, it destroys them. Low prices aren't always good.

:err:

I don't see how people can drink those energy drinks. good god it's like antifreeze mixed with a pound of sugar. all I need in the morning is a shower and some food...the shower is debatable sometimes

there's nothing wrong with beer in the morning. it's always five o' clock somewhere! :kickass:

Khaos is pretty much the only energy drink I like and it's 50% juice (used to be 70%), not quite as bad as something like an Amp or "Green Monster", Red Bull, etc. Monster also makes the M-80 which is 80% juice but I never liked the taste.