coffee makers

mission accomplished. ill spend my $100 on diesel or something else equally useful

just steal it for me. btw, when you go in there to visit her, do people freak out at seeing someone who exercises?

dorian gray said:
what do you mean? are you saying you go to starbucks and pay $1.50 for a cup of coffee?
starbucks sucks. cant stand that culture either. i feel like going in there and challenging everyone to a fight. not to be a bad ass but those nerds need some physical activity.

Holy fuck you're my fav poster. :lol:

Hey Jonathon, what coffee maker did you eventually end up buying? I'm spending $4.50 a pop whenever I need a quick pick me up. I was looking at those expensive ass espresso machines, but felt demasculinated in the process. (Think spectacular views) Anywho, I can't be living this extravagant lifestyle of $16 whole food salad bars, $15 honey walnut shrimp midnight snacks, $4.50 cups of coconut joe. Help me man! I'm at a crossroads here!

:lol:

There's a $750 espresso machine sitting on the kitchen counter, that has been used 3 times since its purchase.

Anyone want a fucking coffee?

Trylakos said:
Susperia?

THATS NOT MY SWEATER DAMMIT
A quote of a posting I found on GMD.

Susperia said:
God you look so much like this kid Evan I went to high school with. We hung out one day and he kept making me touch his penis and he kept groping me even though I told him not to.

Damnit Ender why did you make me remember..

Pic in question...

[/QUOTE]

:LOL:

No one is safe from RiA.

My ex works at a Starbucks. She's always wanting me to drink all different kinds of coffee.