coffee makers

You have to excuse me for not reading this entire thread, but since the topic is COFFEE let me just say... I roast and grind my own beans and YES I do
have the best coffee in the world in my own kitchen.
The good news: everyone can do it, and its very affordable.

Dorian Grey- great avatar! :lol:

I decided that when I become a grad student/professor/unemployed philosopher I'm going to get one of those Bunn 12 cup coffee makers and put it in my office. We have this one at my workplace now and I love the shit out of it. I must have one.

When I had to travel home for weddings for a few weeks, I ended up drinking a bunch of coffee. Firstly I needed caffeine when I was at a hotel each weekend, so took advantage of the tiny single cup coffee maker in the room, and hit up the lobby coffee a few times. Then my mom buys awesomely delicious beans so I enjoyed that thoroughly.

I'd like to get a cheap coffee maker and then maybe class it up with a cheapo grinder so I can buy whole beans and I'll be set. A tad bit classier than folgiers, just enough so and still be cheap about it.

MajestikMøøse;7397745 said:
I decided that when I become a grad student/professor/unemployed philosopher I'm going to get one of those Bunn 12 cup coffee makers and put it in my office. We have this one at my workplace now and I love the shit out of it. I must have one.

The old man stole one of those from work, except its an 8 cup model.

MajestikMøøse;7397930 said:
your old man is cool.

The amount of shit taken from his workplace (I'm not exactly sure if it's stolen, i'm just going to assume he didn't ask anyone about it until after he took it) in the house is amazing. We get a new computer every week that gets fixed up and then sold on craigslist. Beer money FTW!

When I had to travel home for weddings for a few weeks, I ended up drinking a bunch of coffee. Firstly I needed caffeine when I was at a hotel each weekend, so took advantage of the tiny single cup coffee maker in the room, and hit up the lobby coffee a few times. Then my mom buys awesomely delicious beans so I enjoyed that thoroughly.

I'd like to get a cheap coffee maker and then maybe class it up with a cheapo grinder so I can buy whole beans and I'll be set. A tad bit classier than folgiers, just enough so and still be cheap about it.

I got a laugh out of this.

while we are on appliances ... one of these would be cool for one of my summer homes

2007_mini_cooper_limited_edition_refrigerator.jpg

we have this as a display at my store:

art_TKN68E75UC.jpg

it's a built in coffee maker. it only costs $2098. who needs gas when you can get this baby?