cognitive dissonance!

What's the problem with that dude ???? It's THEIR choice after all. Same as if you like orange while somebody else doesn't ! it's a matter of taste, and maybe that guy who liked the reverse part never heard anything similar to it before, and he thought it's a cool idea !!

yeah of course like when a guy says "i think the reverse part in HP is actually good, i like it!"

classic case of cognitive dissonance!!

I like that part; with my friends, while listening to it, we always sing along during that moment. You're clearly a douchebag to interprete personnal taste as cognitive dissonance simply because you don't agree. Grow up. I knew you some better qualities in the past now you're just a big rotting bag of disappointing illness.

I like that part; with my friends, while listening to it, we always sing along during that moment. You're clearly a douchebag to interprete personnal taste as cognitive dissonance simply because you don't agree. Grow up. I knew you some better qualities in the past now you're just a big rotting bag of disappointing illness.

how the hell do you sing in reverse?:devil:

Mike said he would punch my nuts speed bag style if I didn't like Watershed..so therefore its the best album that has ever been made and will ever come out.

Ok, first of all this guy should shut up about a definition that he didn't even understand but made a thread about anyway. He keeps calling someone's opinion a cognitive dissonance which is not what the fuck it means.

Second of all, this reminds me to have another listen of Watershed.

Ok, first of all this guy should shut up about a definition that he didn't even understand but made a thread about anyway. He keeps calling someone's opinion a cognitive dissonance which is not what the fuck it means.

Yeah, guy doesn't know what he's talking about. He's thinking that everybody that thinks Watershed is good... doesn't. Yeah, ok.

Second of all, this reminds me to have another listen of Watershed.

Amen to that.