colin leaves..... THE PENNY TIP

There's this bar/club here in Belgrade that has tables outside in front of the establishment and tables inside. If you sit inside while a band is playing they tack on an extra 10% to your bill.

I sat inside only once.

I too remember when Nagle posted that clip. Total sickness. I remember the bassist had a clip too and it was pretty incredible, he had this weird "raking of chords" technique thing that sounded totally off the wall.

well, someone decided that cum is vegan. i have NO IDEA how they arrived at that decision. so maybe saliva is, too, but again, i don't understand that reasoning at all!

it's all caps because I FUCKING MEAN IT.

xxmusicface.jpg

the only way i can see that human cum is vegan but cow milk isn't is the free-will thing, but you'd also have to accept the notion that animals are totally without any sort of mind at all and are just chunks of matter that happen to move around, which is the opposite of how most vegans i know think.

Ah, I neglected to take the philosophical aspect into consideration... Feels like a loophole to me.

I just thought animal protein = animal protein = unvegan.

i suppose spit is technicially not vegan, since it is indeed an animal product. although if that means i can't kiss my girlfriend, we're in trouble.
i'll limit myself to "practical veganism" (i.e. avoiding animal exploitation, boycotting inefficient, environmentally harmful farming industries)... although that's not to say i want to eat a spitty muffin! yes, with the penny tip comes exile from the lame-people bakery.

by the way, i like how this thread has become a discussion of veganism AND technical metal: a winning combination.

what, the one of me jerking off to arctopus?!

practical veganism is the only workable veganism, i think. you don't want to be letter-of-the-law-not-the-spirit nazis and not be able to eat vegetables and fruit fertilized with manure products.

i.e. avoiding animal exploitation, boycotting inefficient, environmentall harmful farming industries

Isn't this why the vast majority of vegans are vegan? The sensible ones anyway. (Cue: 84239147120 "Vegans are stupid!" replies)