Collecting shows?

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Do any of you guys collect bootleg shows? CDR? VHS? DVD?
I used to be into this big time back a number of years ago, I have two rubber made tubs full of Motley VHS & another one full of KISS VHS! I also have another full of misc VHS & of course if you collect VHS you collect CDR's & or DVD's. I have to get off my ass & pick up a DVDR to get all these great shows on DVD.

I always wanted two, and I already have one of them.

a) Rob Halford singing with Black Sabbath (still waiting for it on CD)
b) Joe Satriani playing with Deep Purple (got it, double CD :D )

I have a wide selection of stuff on CDR, like I'm getting a couple doubles of Iced Earth from this last tour & a Crue with John Corabi, that's a low circulated version of the Japanese show. There's always shit that I want. I have the Sabbath show with Halford from the late 90's where Rob took over for Dio in L.A. Killer show, but my tape of it has shit the bed & I'm tracking down a CD copy now.

I collect, but they are all in mp3 format. They are easier to listen to that way and also easier to trade. I have numerous Metallica and Dream Theater bootlegs. I even have 2 shows with Ripper singing for Priest and one from the latest European Tour with Rob.

I thought the Halford with Sabbath show was done first in 92 in Costa Mesa, then again on the latest Ozzfest.

sixxswine said:
I have a wide selection of stuff on CDR, like I'm getting a couple doubles of Iced Earth from this last tour & a Crue with John Corabi, that's a low circulated version of the Japanese show. There's always shit that I want. I have the Sabbath show with Halford from the late 90's where Rob took over for Dio in L.A. Killer show, but my tape of it has shit the bed & I'm tracking down a CD copy now.

Sixx - Got a trade list?

I used to do a lot of cdr trading. I've cut back a lot, but still trade if there's something I'm looking for. db.etree.org/wdiv