Music related collections...

Wyvern said:
Don't tell one of those with pink pants...err, I mean pink feathers. Oops, not those are flamingos
24.gif

I am begining to suspect you have a "thing" for my pink pants :p :lol:

sixxswine said:
Got both the Eddie figures, The Trooper & Killers!
I have a few KISS figures, I don't collect them anymore.
I got burnt out. I mainly shoot for live discs & videos, for KISS that is.
You know how silly I would look with a damn, KISS thong or something like that?! I'm a hideous mess with clothes on!:cry:
I can't imagine.:p

Way cool! I have been trying to find the Eddie figures but no luck so far :erk:

:err: I think I will not push the thong talk anymore :p

Bryant said:
Without going into a long drawn out story, I never intended on having 11 pets, but it just ended up happening that way. I wouldn't take anything in the world for any of them now though. To be honest, I always thought people that had that many pets were a little odd, but now that I am in that circumstance, it seems very normal. Odd would be having one or two >:p~
By the way Vern, a cackatiel is a gray colored bird. The males have a yellow head and an orange spot on the cheek and the females are solid gray except for the orange spot. They are a common bird as a pet.

Bryant

You are indeed a brave man! I would go nuts with so many animals running around the house! o_O I think I have enough with my cat...he is the equivalent of evil worth in 10 pets :help:

Pabla said:
I am begining to suspect you have a "thing" for my pink pants :p :lol:
Actually for what's inside them
46.gif

Oh and you have a very cute pussy :p Reminds me of Muki the old cat of my aunt Marta.

Wyvern said:
Actually for what's inside them
46.gif

Oh and you have a very cute pussy :p Reminds me of Muki the old cat of my aunt Marta.

Ermmmmm, no comments :lol:
Thanks, he is cute but deadly! Specially when you are sleeping :erk:

BTW, I will take pic of my music goodies...here is one for now...I think JD will specially like it :p

BlazePab.jpg

:D

Ok.....so I am a bit bored :tickled: here are some pictures of my work in progress per say...

101_0165.jpg

101_0166.jpg

101_0167.jpg

101_0168.jpg

101_0169.jpg

101_0170.jpg

(as you can see I am still working on it...give me time :) )

I think my only music-related collection is those of metal magazines/fanzines (mostly German, though there are also some Kerrang!-issues from the late eighties). But I´m not sure if the word "collection" is correct in this context, because it´s just that I´m keeping nearly all metal magazines I ever bought, but I´m not trying to get any missing back issues. I also stopped buying most metal magazines already years ago, probably also due to my shift in musical tastes. The biggest "collection" is definitely the one of the German metal magazine Rock Hard (which I´m still a subscriber of): I´ve got every issue since no. 15 (released in January/February 1986, the current October-issue was no. 209). I also collect articles about/interviews with my favourite bands/artists from magazines which I don´t keep for my collection.
(Just in case someone should be looking for some articles about a certain band, feel free to ask! Though I guess at least German articles won´t be of much use to most people around here.)

Ok, thinking about it, another music-related collection is probably those of the tickets of the concerts I´ve attended so far. Unfortunately I don´t have the one of my very first concert - Metallica/Metal Church in January 1987 -, and most of today´s tickets look all the same, because they are all printed on the same paper and look simply boring.

(I also collect some other stuff, but it´s not music-related.)

Tanks for the support Six... I will never be ashamed of my love for Bon Jovi, call them what you want...but they are indeed a bunch of talemted musicians and nice guys to boot! :)

Pabla said:
Tanks for the support Six... I will never be ashamed of my love for Bon Jovi, call them what you want...but they are indeed a bunch of talemted musicians and nice guys to boot! :)
Bon Jovi, has always come off, as "good" to their fans & their fans to them.
I respect that, Jon's no phoney baloney. I think the only gripe I have with Jon his lack of acting abilities & how he's trying to take over the role of Springsteen... Involved in all this political stuff, ect.
One things for sure, he believes in what he's doing...
On the musical end, I can't tell you how many copies of Slippery I went through the year that record came out...
I even had the Japanese Lp with the model wearing the wet t-shirt!
I think after New Jearsey, they made a conscious effort to separate themselves from the "Glam" bands & that's probably why they are still around today...

I collect vintage Marshall amps, vintage handmmade USA B.C. Rich guitars and basses, concert ticket stubs (only ones I've actually been to though), etc...

Speaking of picks, I have a few leftover Exciter/Clammy picks that I had made for the tour. If anyone would like one, free of course, just PM me. I don't have a lot, so it'll have to be first come first served. ;)

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

sixxswine said:
Bon Jovi, has always come off, as "good" to their fans & their fans to them.
I respect that, Jon's no phoney baloney. I think the only gripe I have with Jon his lack of acting abilities & how he's trying to take over the role of Springsteen... Involved in all this political stuff, ect.
One things for sure, he believes in what he's doing...
On the musical end, I can't tell you how many copies of Slippery I went through the year that record came out...
I even had the Japanese Lp with the model wearing the wet t-shirt!
I think after New Jearsey, they made a conscious effort to separate themselves from the "Glam" bands & that's probably why they are still around today...

Yes, I am not too thrilled with his acting or political endeavors... although it's nice to oggle him on the big screen :oops:

It's nice to know that a guy such as yourself will admit freely about liking/having liked BJ... most guy don't like to admit that in public for some reason :loco:

They really "matured" after NJ, although to their defense they never really wrote overtly cheese lyrics to begin with. I am very much looking forward to their first boxset which is due out November :)

Pabla said:
It's nice to know that a guy such as yourself will admit freely about liking/having liked BJ... most guy don't like to admit that in public for some reason :loco:
I think now it's "uncool" to admit you liked that stuff back in the day.
I think you can sum it up like this, if it moved you, it was good.
And why on earth wouldn't it still be great now?!
Just because of their image?!:cry:

AngelWitch73 said:
That´s a nice collection Pabla.

Thanks Angelwitch :) :wave:
@ Six...I don't give a rat's ass about their "image" I wear my BJ shirts proudly, and I also have a "permanent" display hehehehe, when I was 16 I went out and got the same Superman tattoo logo that Jon has on his arm :loco: