collections - rare stuff...

the ones i met were nice, too bad they were all taken! hahaha. im hoping for better luck next time. maybe youll have to show me where the ladies are hehe
~gR~

Yeah, I really should help out. Hehe. I fear the best ones are at these really posh parties where you have to be on a guestlist to be able to enter, though. Or at crap clubs that play trance and stuff.

genocide roach said:
my trip was fantastic, im going back very soon. and i did pretty much everything there is todo in oslo hehe.

i found the cd in one of the used stores, in that area with alot of used stores. good luck finding it :loco: i may have to ask my friend who was with me if he remembers which store it was, and then have him send it to me hehehe
~gR~
Well, you should better tell the address eh! because I didn't find any of the Emperor bootlegs I own in Norway so far ... about other rare stuff, mostly old Black Metal albums that are out of print, like Infernum, Nefandus, Gontyna Kry, Suffocation, whole North disco (also on original Tapes), some old Darkthrone & Gorgoroth on Promo format, and so on ....

Obituary - Cause of Death (original signed LP)
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (original out of print 1993 LP)
My Dying Bride - Towards The Sinister (ultra rare first demo tape, one of a very few)
Dissection - Where Dead Angels Like (shape EP thingy)
Children of Bodom - Tokyo Warhearts (bought in tokyo!)
My Dying Bride - I Am The Bloody Earth (EP)
My Dying Bride - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium (EP)
My Dying Bride - The Thrash of Naked Limbs (EP)
October Tide - Grey Dawn
October Tide - 12 Days of Rain
Shape of Despair - Angels of Distress
Emperor - Scattered Ashes: A Decade of Emperial Wrath (Japanese Edition with second inner sleeve in Japanese)

I don't have any demos or signed albums, but I have several out of print CDs and original versions of CDs that have been reissued, along with some really obscure bands:

Suffocation - Breeding the Spawn (out of print)
Darkthrone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky (original version)
Darkthrone - Transylvanian Hunger (original version)
Immortal - Battles in the North (digipack, European version)
Sadist - Above the Light (obscure and out of print)
Abigor - Nachthymnen (obscure and out of print)

Eh, I guess none of it is that rare,

I have a few rare/hard to find/out of print items, not much but I dig them:

Running Wild - Branded And Exiled (vinyl w/lyrics and the order form for Running Wild & Sinner merch! Hard to find shite over here in Canada!)

The God Machine - Scenes From The Second Storey (long out of print)

No Mercy - Widespread Bloodshed, Love Runs Red (vinyl - A Suicidal Tendencies side project from 1987)

S.F.H. - One Of Those Days (cassette demo - this is Bob Reid from Razor's first band. He gave me the demo before they went to the studio and rerecorded it for the album, the track Cheers from Razor's Open Hostility is on here in its original form)

Personality Crisis - Twilight's Last Gleaming (7' vinyl only 1000 copies made)

SNFU - Real Men Don't Watch Quincy (7' vinyl #402/700)

Venom - Manitou (12" vinyl - I've never seen this before or since I bought it back in '87 or '88)

and my absolute most prized record...

Venom - Canadian Assault (12" vinyl AUTOGRAPHED by Cronos, Mantas and Abbaddon) :headbang: