Music related collections...

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
What are some music related items that you collect? That's is not cd's, dvd's, Videos, Lp's, cassettes, 45's, ect.
Some people collect t-shirts, stuff like that...
I have recently got back into collecting guitar picks...
Currently, I'm sticking to Motley Crue.
I have a decent KISS pick collection & a ZZ Top as well.
I have a decent t-shirt collection & I also collect magazine with selected
bands on the covers. Books on various bands that I like...
You?

Hmm... that's a good one. I'd have to say magazines. I will buy any magazine if it has anything KISS or VH related on the cover. Guitar picks are cool but to me they're always a bit pricy to get a cool one. In the case of KISS there is sooooooooooo much to collect that it is impossible but I always get what I can if I see something new...same with VH. Those are my two favorites...I am forever Gene and Ed's bitch, I guess. Probably the most expensive piece in my fanboy collection is my Peavey Wolfgang guitar. My favorite material possession. I would LOVE to have one of Gene's punisher or axe basses but I'm a six string man myself...maybe one day. My wife and I will be married 10 years in another 3 years and if those new EVH Charvels are still floating around by then she says that can be my 10 year anniv. present....

Magazines with either Black Sabbath (or certain member, Pantera(or certain member), Slayer, Iron Maiden, and ne other bands I like.
I have pretty much every Kiss, Ozzy, and Eddie figurines.
and all the die-cast Sabbath cars

Bryant said:
I don't collect anything. I have a nice t-shirt collection, ticket stubs, signatures etc. but the only thing I "collect" are hard to find beer (the bottles.)

bryant
That's cool.
I happen to have a KISS beer can from Germany & also a ZZ can from Germany, KISS Wine(from the old days), Motley Brue(remember that shit, turns your piss blue!) & I have been meaning to add a bottle of Cabo Wabo
Tequila to the collection, I just can seem to find any & my trips to the liquor store are like, non-existent...

Besides CDs I can't find anything worth to collect :p

sixxswine said:
How about dust?!:tickled:

:lol: I've got a huge collection myself!! :lol:

I've been collecting 80's metal mags and zines. The more underground and obscure the better. Have found some great forgotten bands in those old mags.

sixxswine said:
How about dust?!:tickled:
That ain't a collection, is a way of life! :lol:

I used to collect stamps and coins but no more.

Wyvern said:
That ain't a collection, is a way of life! :lol:

I used to collect stamps and coins but no more.
I know what you mean. Hey, why did you give up the stamps & coins?
I gave up collecting, sports cards, mainly NFL Football cards, it interfered
with my music collection & ther flooded the market with so many card companies that it was just silly to continue....

sixxswine said:
I know what you mean. Hey, why did you give up the stamps & coins?
Lack of time to do it properly. Finally I gave away my stamps to a friend who's more into it, and still have my coins but not trying to get more. I just sent some from here to Angelwitch 73, she's still colecting and never had the chance to get local currency.

I dont collect much in metal other than albums which is good enough for me. I just have a few t-shirts like a Pantera one and a few posters.

I've got a whole lot of silk flags, I honestly never heard of metal beer before, but I'd guess I would have a hard time collecting it without drinking it(even if it turns my piss blue)

100_0537.jpg
As you can see big Scorpions fan! More pics but I won't bore you all! I have 3 photo albums now full of concert tickets, pictures, autographs and flyers. Been doing this since 1982. Fun to go through the old flyers and see bands like Flotsam and jetsam, Slayer, etc. when they were playing small clubs. Ahhhhhh time flies! \m/

I'll collect ANYTHING Maiden, including but NOT limited to:
Shirts
Tour books
Guitar picks
Wristbands
Signed stuff
Photos
Jewelry
Underwear... you name it! :D

Same goes for Bon Jovi, Danzig and Alice Cooper :) but the one I collect most from is Maiden

Pabla said:
I'll collect ANYTHING Maiden, including but NOT limited to:
Shirts
Tour books
Guitar picks
Wristbands
Signed stuff
Photos
Jewelry
Underwear... you name it! :D

Same goes for Bon Jovi, Danzig and Alice Cooper :) but the one I collect most from is Maiden
I collect about the same with the exception of the underwear of course...
I limit it to Motley, Iced Earth, ZZ Top, "some" KISS, King Diamond...