Music related collections...

Wyvern said:
I collect bad memories, will that count?
I prefer to collect the most excellent ones Wyvern!!
Thanks sixxswine, there are about 3 more shelves to the collection, Cd's, Picture disks and other scorpion related stuff. And of course Pabla, we must not forget the Iron Maiden goodies! :hotjump:

kittybeast said:
100_0537.jpg
As you can see big Scorpions fan! More pics but I won't bore you all! I have 3 photo albums now full of concert tickets, pictures, autographs and flyers. Been doing this since 1982. Fun to go through the old flyers and see bands like Flotsam and jetsam, Slayer, etc. when they were playing small clubs. Ahhhhhh time flies! \m/

Cool !! I love the early-mid/late 80's Scorps. I'd love to collect some guitar lessons from Mattias. He is one of my fave players.

bryant

Bryant said:
one cockatiel.

Bryant
What the hell is a cockatiel?
7.gif
(I mean I know a cocktail, but that's not animal).

Bryant said:
I don't collect anything. I have a nice t-shirt collection, ticket stubs, signatures etc. but the only thing I "collect" are hard to find beer (the bottles.)

bryant

I like tix stubs as well! But only started keeping mine just recently :erk: Oh well....that means MORE gigs in the future :D

@JD... :err: you still collecting bass guitars? I think 6 is quite enough :loco:

sixxswine said:
I collect about the same with the exception of the underwear of course...
I limit it to Motley, Iced Earth, ZZ Top, "some" KISS, King Diamond...

What do you mean EXCEPT undies, THOU SHALT COLLECT EVERYTHING FROM ALL THY BELOVED BANDS :loco:

Yeah, I understand... I bet you have some awesome KISS dolls/figures whatever you call 'em.... I need some Eddies myself!

kittybeast said:
And of course Pabla, we must not forget the Iron Maiden goodies! :hotjump:

Yes, :heh: I will be going in for the kill again next year when they tour :headbang:

Pabla said:
It's a most vicious bird :D
Don't tell one of those with pink pants...err, I mean pink feathers. Oops, not those are flamingos
24.gif

Pabla said:
What do you mean EXCEPT undies, THOU SHALT COLLECT EVERYTHING FROM ALL THY BELOVED BANDS :loco:

Yeah, I understand... I bet you have some awesome KISS dolls/figures whatever you call 'em.... I need some Eddies myself!
Got both the Eddie figures, The Trooper & Killers!
I have a few KISS figures, I don't collect them anymore.
I got burnt out. I mainly shoot for live discs & videos, for KISS that is.
You know how silly I would look with a damn, KISS thong or something like that?! I'm a hideous mess with clothes on!:cry:
I can't imagine.:p

Bryant said:
I seemingly collect animals. I have 11 pets..... five dogs, four cats, one rabbit and one cockatiel. I didn't intentionally end up with that many, but I wouldn't trade any of them for anything now.

Bryant
I have three cats, I can't imagine having 11 pets!!!!
Then again when you have three kids, you have no time for more pets!!!!
P.S. Wyvern, A cockatiel is a bird, isn't it Bryant?

sixxswine said:
Without going into a long drawn out story, I never intended on having 11 pets, but it just ended up happening that way. I wouldn't take anything in the world for any of them now though. To be honest, I always thought people that had that many pets were a little odd, but now that I am in that circumstance, it seems very normal. Odd would be having one or two >:p~
By the way Vern, a cackatiel is a gray colored bird. The males have a yellow head and an orange spot on the cheek and the females are solid gray except for the orange spot. They are a common bird as a pet.

Bryant

sixxswine said:

One other thing..... it is nice to see other guys with cats. Some people think they are "girl" pets or that they aren't loyal companions like dogs. My five dogs, in general are more "loyal" than my four cats, but one cat I have, "Spot" (I didn't name her as she was a "gift" of sorts) runs wide open into the yard (from the cat door) to meet me almost every night from work and will come everytime I call her.

Bryant

Bryant said:
By the way Vern, a cackatiel is a gray colored bird. The males have a yellow head and an orange spot on the cheek and the females are solid gray except for the orange spot. They are a common bird as a pet.

Bryant
Do they sing, talk, do tricks, are potty trained, bring the slippers? :p

Bryant said:
One other thing..... it is nice to see other guys with cats. Some people think they are "girl" pets or that they aren't loyal companions like dogs.Bryant
Are you you trying to say that cats are what has lead to the "pussification"
of the American male?!
I never thougt as cats as a feminine pet, but I can see what you mean.
Cats are loyal & when I sit on the recliner, I have a cat on each arm rest like a damn Pharoah(sp?) or something...
SIXXSWINE-\m/