Collectors

Miltbrand

May 15, 2004
Denmark
Any Anthrax-collectors outthere? I´m the only one I know, who collects records by Anthrax. Who of you out there are diehard collectors? How many Anthrax items do you own? How much stuff do people need to own to be able to call themselves diehard-Anthrax-style...?

Miltbrand said:
Any Anthrax-collectors outthere? I´m the only one I know, who collects records by Anthrax. Who of you out there are diehard collectors? How many Anthrax items do you own? How much stuff do people need to own to be able to call themselves diehard-Anthrax-style...?

Diehard here.

I own over 200 differant Anthrax items.

I think Buddy Love Bomb is a big collector too. He has shown us his shirt collection.

I only have CD's, some old shirts, and a couple of records. I have a 12" record of Friggin in the Riggin I think. It's been a while since I checked out my record collection. I keep it at my parents' house.

jdelpi said:
Yes, but Buddy doesn't own the Killer B's jar of honey.

I had one, and my wife (she was my girlfriend at the time) accidentally knocked it off my shelf, and it broke :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: . I have never seen one come up on Ebay, and I will offer anyone who has one $100.00 bucks for it. That is probably the only Anthrax collectable I am missing from my collection.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
I had one, and my wife (she was my girlfriend at the time) accidentally knocked it off my shelf, and it broke :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: . I have never seen one come up on Ebay, and I will offer anyone who has one $100.00 bucks for it. That is probably the only Anthrax collectable I am missing from my collection.
You mean to tell me you'd give me $100 for a nasty old jar of honey?