College Film Project - Katatonia - Soil's Song

ScottP480

New Metal Member
May 5, 2008
Hey everyone, first post here.

I used Soil's Song from Katatonia for my latest college project and thought this would be a fitting place for an announcement. I'm aware that there are several small mistakes, but I'm definitely happy with the final result. Feel free to bash or praise my video here and let me know what you thought.

- You'd probably be better off to go to the Youtube link and watch the higher quality version instead of the embedded version here.

Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone for the comments!

Brave.Archangel - it was all shot in Altoona, PA (central Pennsylvania city) - the road scenes were around my neighborhood and the wooded scenes were shot in the woods right by my house.

Great video, and I don't agree with the reactions on here, I know how hard it is to get stuff to come together on these college videos.

I like the expressionless looks, obviously you lot are not actors, but you pulled of the expressionless look better than youd probably have tried to act it.

Storyline are never easy, the twist at the end is cool. Yea i dont truely get it, but then maybe you not supposed to?