Music College Project Help Please and Thanks!

Craysh3

Bathrobed Architect
Dec 17, 2008
Hey guys,

I'm new to the ultimate metal forums, but for the past year I've basically worshiped nevermore and personally I think they are the only band in the last 10 years that deserves $15 or $20 for EVERY SINGLE CD they have ever released. These guys are as I put it, the Led Zeppelin of Metal of the 21st century. Period. Anyways, enough formalities, I am a Canadian currently attending Audio engineering & Production college and have just received a project that seems easy, but ends up being terribly difficult, because web surfing just doesn't blurt out this information, oh yes, the project is to take a well-known band (guess who I picked) and answer 35 questions about their background. I can answer some, but 20 of them seem to be just absolutely dreadful. Here is what I'm currently stuck on:

- Identify the actual Manager's name for the artist
- Identify the Canadian Record Company for the artist
- Identify the phone number and mailing address of that canadian record company
- Identify the national promotion manager and national publicity manager at the canadian recording company
- Identify the A& R rep who signed the artist
- Identify the music publishing company for the most commercially successful song on the most recent CD (Let's pick this title track of TGE, or Psalm of Lydia IMO, or it could be Born since that had the music video right? Or was that final product... don't remember at the moment.)
- Identify the mailing address and phone no. of that publishing company
- Identify the artists' Tour manager
- Identify the artists' agent representing them at their booking agency (continental-concerts is the booking guys, that I did find out...)

I'm real sorry that it's a bombardment of questions but I really didn't wanna do someone who doesn't inspire me and I definately would like at some point using some six degrees of separation meet up with these guys and either work with them or for them, as an artist myself and as a wannabe anything that can let me work with the best metal guys around. Nevermore's team is stellar, and this is a band that deserves so much more success than they do, since this is one of those bands that has the power to change lives... It certainly did mine.

Anyways, any help or point in the right direction is worth a thousand thank you's over, so thanks a bunch!

unfortunately, google was always bad, and most search engines too because when I ask for exact phrases, i get no results, but when it starts picking out random words from my search, i get obscure and unnecessary results. Vicious cycle... I was hoping maybe some guys might have been able to solve these notes around. I mean there's no information about these on nevermore's site, CM's site or continental recordings' site. I don't have any CDs on me at the moment, so I was hoping maybe someone could look into the inserts of theirs or on the back and check it out. If not, that's fine eithereway, I appreciate the general advice in the first place.

Fuck mabye Warrel will answer a few of them, although he just comes in and makes a thread about a movie or someones birthday for the most part.

EDIT: wtf? most of those questions involve identifying the CANADIAN label there on...pretty sure there in an American label.

but I can still buy nevermore CDs up in canada, so who's the guys behind it that make it possible for me to get it? That's basically the question.

Hey guys,

I'm new to the ultimate metal forums, but for the past year I've basically worshiped nevermore and personally I think they are the only band in the last 10 years that deserves $15 or $20 for EVERY SINGLE CD they have ever released. These guys are as I put it, the Led Zeppelin of Metal of the 21st century. Period. Anyways, enough formalities, I am a Canadian currently attending Audio engineering & Production college and have just received a project that seems easy, but ends up being terribly difficult, because web surfing just doesn't blurt out this information, oh yes, the project is to take a well-known band (guess who I picked) and answer 35 questions about their background. I can answer some, but 20 of them seem to be just absolutely dreadful. Here is what I'm currently stuck on:

- Identify the actual Manager's name for the artist
- Identify the Canadian Record Company for the artist
- Identify the phone number and mailing address of that canadian record company
- Identify the national promotion manager and national publicity manager at the canadian recording company
- Identify the A& R rep who signed the artist
- Identify the music publishing company for the most commercially successful song on the most recent CD (Let's pick this title track of TGE, or Psalm of Lydia IMO, or it could be Born since that had the music video right? Or was that final product... don't remember at the moment.)
- Identify the mailing address and phone no. of that publishing company
- Identify the artists' Tour manager
- Identify the artists' agent representing them at their booking agency (continental-concerts is the booking guys, that I did find out...)

I'm real sorry that it's a bombardment of questions but I really didn't wanna do someone who doesn't inspire me and I definately would like at some point using some six degrees of separation meet up with these guys and either work with them or for them, as an artist myself and as a wannabe anything that can let me work with the best metal guys around. Nevermore's team is stellar, and this is a band that deserves so much more success than they do, since this is one of those bands that has the power to change lives... It certainly did mine.

Anyways, any help or point in the right direction is worth a thousand thank you's over, so thanks a bunch!

personally i like bands that sound similar to nevermore