Columbia accident

Cool let´s drink a beer then

I like to post like that back there, when I sense the thread is missing some rage bodom spirit into it.

but I meant what I said about it :)

Originally posted by EagleFlyFree
yeah we're just spinning around like mad and our beer doesn't spill! the miracle of the universe :p

no, about sept 11, the theory is not that it didn't happen, it's all that conspiracy plot about the CIA and all...
the whole part about the plane that crashed into the pentagon is REALLY convincing, if you look at the pics it looks extremely improbable that a big plane like that could crash into a building and only throw down a single story....
Sorry, but I've seen vidoes of the plane hitting it.:)

Originally posted by Dilton
Hey!!! what is this???

I emphasize again: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??

This is a Children Of Bodom forum, therefore it is supposed to have freakin COB army of freakin beasted-fiends fans!!!

Now this is not the place to go mumblin about no lost airship from stinkin USA the bastards, no it isnt!!!

If you go into the media section = fan art in the www.cobhc.com website you´ll notice among the fans sent pics, a photograph of an evil figure with a t-shirt with the PALESTINE flag and holding a follow the reaper marketing poster.

THIS IS WHAT A COB FAN IS ABOUT. HATE!!! EVIL!!! DEATH!!! BLOOD!!!

THIS IS NO PLACE TO MOURN FUCKIN DEAD AMERICAN JEWISH BASTARDS. THIS IS THE PLACE TO CELEBRATE!!!!

LET´S KILL SOME MORE AMERICAN FAGGOTS TO CELEBRATE EVEN MORE!!!!

JASSISSAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure being a CoB fan is about loving great music, NOT being an immature racist asshole.

>I emphasize again: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??

i am fucking stating my opinion and my feelings on the subject of my fucking preference, and as a fucking human being with the same fucking rights as you (which is fucking unfair), i will fucking say what i want where i want, fucking got it?

:D Nice said :D
this forum is for cob's fans, to let them post their opnions, and it mustnt be connected with cobs only. I take this freakin' forum in that way.
This guy @Brian is dumb :D Hes an exapmle for the topic for not americans only :D

>I emphasize again: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??

i am fucking stating my opinion and my feelings on the subject of my fucking preference, and as a fucking human being with the same fucking rights as you (which is fucking unfair), i will fucking say what i want where i want, fucking got it?

you've released the fucking fury.

Originally posted by 2close2see
my only point was saying that space shuttle missions do no good for humankind is just ignorant.
Guessing that you're refering to me, I can say that you simply didnt get my point :)
But that's nothing new, few people bother to understand each other correctly, so you're just no.13523534 who either can't read or is too dumb/lazy to think twice
have a nice day

If you’ve been misunderstood 13523534 times, you might want to put more effort into articulating your thoughts more clearly.

Originally posted by Dilton
If you go into the media section = fan art in the www.cobhc.com website you´ll notice among the fans sent pics, a photograph of an evil figure with a t-shirt with the PALESTINE flag and holding a follow the reaper marketing poster.

THIS IS WHAT A COB FAN IS ABOUT. HATE!!! EVIL!!! DEATH!!! BLOOD!!!
:lol:

for those who do not know, that freak with the Palestine t-shirt is Dilton himself :lol:

of course they didn't fall, the Taz Devil ate them, you dumbwit!

I should have known all along!
332.gif

062b.gif

Originally posted by 2close2see
light from the sun takes 7 minutes, what's cooler is if the sun dissapeared, the earth would keep orbiting around nothing for 7 minutes cause no information travels faster than light even gravity...or so goes the theory.
wrong
Ive discussed that with my physics teacher and he said that the gravity effect was delivered instantly. So we'd see the light for another 7 minutes, but feel the difference of gravity and earth's way in the solar system change instantly.
Ask any teacher who's got the knowledge if you dont trust me, as you surely take me for just another moron...

The speed of light is the maximum speed at which matter can be moved, due to the weight increasing as you aproach it.
Now concerning gravity, you dont move anything. But ask your teacher, let's see what he says.. Im gonne look for info there as well

I think NV might be right on this one. Isn't the theory something like gravity is a....bah, I can' explain it. Well I've seen in a physics book a piture of a rubber mat that was "space" with grid lines indicating gravity. When objects are set on the mat it is like bodies of matter. The instant one is picked up, the all move around. I know what I want to say, but its really hard, because the picture is worth more words than I know how to explain it. :confused:

Originally posted by Northern Viking
The speed of light is the maximum speed at which matter can be moved, due to the weight increasing as you aproach it.
Now concerning gravity, you dont move anything. But ask your teacher, let's see what he says.. Im gonne look for info there as well

the whole postulate is no information can travel faster than the speed of light. Hey if gravity was exempt from this rule, I think it'd be awesome...you'd be able to send information to the farthest reaches of the galaxy instantly if you were able to synthesize gravitons (the quantum unit of gravity). But in reality. you can't. Massive objects DO warp space time, but in the event of a black hole collapsing, or two black holes colliding, the sudden change in gravity actually causes gravity waves that travel at the speed of light. They're developing a sort of deep space interferometer to detect these waves currently called LISA (Laser Interferometeric Space Antenna) Read about it here if you want. Your professor is wrong, GR probably wasn't his field.

PS: you are not a moron man...I had no idea about any of this stuff 2 years ago.