Comeback Bands

Dude, I was just taking a mental tally of all the shit you've been through this year Ken, and holy hell... I have to say, I respect the hell out of your ability to keep up your chin through some of this shit.

Dude, I was just taking a mental tally of all the shit you've been through this year Ken, and holy hell... I have to say, I respect the hell out of your ability to keep up your chin through some of this shit.

LMAO...yeah, it's been one HELL of a year. The worst in a good 7 year streak so I was due I suppose. I've been through some of the worst of the worst, so all that's happened to me this year, while sucking really badly, is like water running down my back. Although, the split between the woman & I, while being of my own doing, hurt pretty badly for a while.

LMAO...yeah, it's been one HELL of a year. The worst in a good 7 year streak so I was due I suppose. I've been through some of the worst of the worst, so all that's happened to me this year, while sucking really badly, is like water running down my back. Although, the split between the woman & I, while being of my own doing, hurt pretty badly for a while.

You're the man, I'm the fan. If we ever meet, all brews are on me.

Ken, that you manage to deal with all your shit and still be such an awesome guy (online and in person) says a lot about you :kickass:

Same goes for a number of other people around here, including Mr. Acai apart from the bigotry.