Coming from on pissed off bitch...

ChildOfTheUnderworld

zombie crew
Jun 10, 2004
I thought I might just fuel my rage out on here. Deicide are my ultimate favourite band, I had been waiting years for them to come to Scotland and play. When I found out they were coming to Edinburgh I was over the moon. I couldn't wait I was counting down the days on my wall for weeks, I was so pleased that such a fucking great band/my favourite band were coming to play in Edinburgh. Then on Thursday the day before the gig, I then found out that they weren't playing attall, I thought they must have had a pretty damn good reason to call off the tour, but for fucks sake not a good reason attall, I was fuckin devastated. If what iv'e read on this is true, it makes Deicide come across as a selfish bunch of bastards, who's only concern is for money, not for their legion of fans over here in the U.K. Deicide had better come back to the the U.K soon, I know a few people who are just as pissed off as I am

This has came from one
Pissed off
Devastated
Diehard Deicide fan

.RubY.

(P.S, doe's anyone know how I can contact Deicide? Or could someone possibly forward this on?)

They Were Delayed Man I Bet Anything They Will Be Ther This Time. It Would Take More Than That To Make Me Mad Or Angry At A Band The Shit Happens Man.

I just read Glen Bentons view on what happened, that seemed fair enough.. but beleivable? I dunno. Christkiller' I get your point but i'm just a huge Deicide fan and needed to unrage myself and get over it. I'm really hoping another UK tour will be confirmed soon.

.RubY.

ChildOfTheUnderworld said:
I just read Glen Bentons view on what happened, that seemed fair enough.. but beleivable? I dunno. Christkiller' I get your point but i'm just a huge Deicide fan and needed to unrage myself and get over it. I'm really hoping another UK tour will be confirmed soon.

.RubY.

Glen's account ties in with experiences other band shave had with metalysee as well.