'Comon people more Photo's

whoa, godisanathiest, that picture of you is pretty bad. waaay too much light...you should try to take another with lights off. i can barely look at it...heh, oh well, cool page though.

Lol, this looks like a pic from some "what's happening here"-contest, so here's my idea:

"Yea, and here's a picture of me two hours later: He said he'd be right back, but the dude who asked me to hold it for him seems to have forgotten about me."

And maybe add a thoughtful

..."so I opted to watch the sunset instead!"

Originally posted by TyrantOfFlames
whoa, godisanathiest, that picture of you is pretty bad. waaay too much light...you should try to take another with lights off. i can barely look at it...heh, oh well, cool page though.

Mwahaha, it my cunning plan so none of u know what I look like :p Believe it or npot that is actually the best I could get, its one of the only photos :)

Thanks, Duvall (For this, and, while I'm at it, the usefilm.com replies as well - hearing from you is more important to me than those other folks).

You guys gotta realize I'm the first guy since Frank Sinatra and Indiana Jones to wear a "signature" fedora (that's right - a fedora. Not a top hat, nor a cowboy hat, for both of which it has now been mistakenly referred to) - it's right there in my av. Part of my "film noir" look...

I think 'sluck' can probably be conjugated in a variety of ways to fulfill meanings as various types of words: Noun "a sluck", verb "to sluck", adjective "sluckish", adverb "sluckingly", etc. Although - much like with "Got Goat's Blood", I must share credit with for this lingual invention with foxdvd.

Originally posted by TyrantOfFlames
hey rogue27, i see you have a Magic shirt on. you dig the game? or just work for a place concerning it? just curiousity.

*sigh* I knew I should have airbrushed over that... :) I'm such a fucking geek. Yeah, I've got thousands of the cards, and I was really into that game for a long time. (since 1994) but I haven't played it much lately. Thinking about selling my collection.

I don't know who Jaromir Jagr is... :\

A little bit like Jagr, I guess, but bigger and maybe a little bit older. I think you probably thought that, Anthony, because he has long hair like Jagr used to.

Jaromir Jagr used to play for the Pittsburgh Penguins (alongside Mario Lemieux for parts of his career), and has been the League's top scorer for a few years in a row now. He recently got signed by the Washington Capitals.

And looking like a hockey player isn't really good or bad (like any profession). Saying you look like Brendan Shanahan or Mike Modano is probably a good thing - like Tim Hunter or Adam Foote wouldn't be so much a good thing. Heh.