• d

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • e

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • f

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not worried about it, but i do wish there was more entries and more than 32 people who voted:erk: Everyone did a great job, even the sheep one haha =)

toolsofthetrade said:

Exactly this:

toolsofthetrade said:
i just feel i shouldnt be occupying 2 spots where there's more quality sleeves

It was an anonymous voting, we (at least I) had no idea both of them were yours, I went for the image.

In general what does my head in about boys -- well, any people, for that matter -- if they are too humble about their achievements, or if they can't take congratulations and nice words without going "ooh, but...". It's not an attack on you, it's just a feature that annoys me :)

Dhatura said:
Exactly this:

It was an anonymous voting, we (at least I) had no idea both of them were yours, I went for the image.

In general what does my head in about boys -- well, any people, for that matter -- if they are too humble about their achievements, or if they can't take congratulations and nice words without going "ooh, but...". It's not an attack on you, it's just a feature that annoys me :)
i took the 'congratulations', so no worries - i can take a compliment. perhaps its about being humble, but its not like trying to 'mask' something.
and these sleeves wasnt too much of an effort, 30 mins like.

perhaps its a problem you have that ppl are humble :erk: not so much their attitude..

hmm.. not sure where Mick wants these but i'll stick mine here for now....

Antimatter_-_Forum_Compilation_v.jpg

Dhatura said:
Maybe so. Maybe I'm too arrogant.
perhaps not. i know definately what u mean. the humbleness u referred to is kinda masking, hypocrite - as if a person 'doesnt allow to enjoy the complimented skills'. mine was in the sense of sharing. its a different thing.