Compilation 3 Closed - Artwork Needed

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
Right ok the compilation is now closed, whoever didnt upload the track is too late, I'll choose an extra one myself.

Now its time for the artwork. Whos up for it?

is it what you were telling me about on msn? or is that summert different? i'll have a blast at something and everyone else can and then you can choose the one which is best fitting......wadaya say boss?

I've had another idea - if it's gonna be a kind of artwork competition, the candidates should send their works to Mick, who'll post them under pseudonyms or numbers so that we don't know which one belongs to whom. This way favouritism is avoided :)

/slow and moodie mode on

Sheeeep, I count the sheeeep, before I sleeeep, I always, always, always count the
SHEEEEEEP

[ping ping, ping ping, ping ping, ping ping]

Sheeeeeeep, those damn sheeeep, let me, oh, let me go, I don't want you to keeeeeep me heeeeeear, you bastard sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

I made this one at school once but it has Terminal on the cover so that doesn't exactly fit.
terminal.jpg

Dhatura said:
I've had another idea - if it's gonna be a kind of artwork competition, the candidates should send their works to Mick, who'll post them under pseudonyms or numbers so that we don't know which one belongs to whom. This way favouritism is avoided :)
good idea