Antimatter forum compilation project. Can we do THIS ??

Yeah thats a good point, so its gonna have to limited like i said to a certain number of people so that the album clocks in at 60 minutes i think. Thatd give us around 60 meg space needed, and so there were looking at 10 people.

hmnhmnhmnh

Eos said:
Tho I'm affraid that the others in here are not that much into metal
grumble.gif
*g*

true,there has to be at least one immortal tune to be considered metal:err:

first mick asks for the ultimate quote(anathema),then to choose only one song,man he is pushing

good luck!

Mick Moss said:
Yeah thats a good point, so its gonna have to limited like i said to a certain number of people so that the album clocks in at 60 minutes i think. Thatd give us around 60 meg space needed, and so there were looking at 10 people.

hmnhmnhmnh

hmmmm
10 people will be hard to choose from. now and since some people wants to contribute to it itll be hard. No-one likes to be banned from it.
I dunno what we could do about the limitation. you can say everybody who posted here that he wants is in and all the rest is out already. but thats somehow not fair. But I'm afraid it wont be fair anyway.

mega said:
Anarchy is a nice and fancy idea but as long as there is even once asshole jerk, it won't work. Rules and limits are simply needed, no system will work without them.

who said i was pro-anarchy? and rules and limits are not ALWAYS needed. putting useless limits is a bit...errr....gay.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
who said i was pro-anarchy? and rules and limits are not ALWAYS needed. putting useless limits is a bit...errr....gay.

Define which limits are useless and which aren't ? We already have some limits like the maximum running time and number of people involved. What about the disc space ? What about music genre ? What about the quality and format of the samples ? The list can go on and on and all these are needed to be defined first if you want to make this project work.

id just get a list of names, get people to upload them favourite songs, and if the disc space its full, then tell to stop. as simple as that. music genre? quality? format? bah, gimme a break.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
id just get a list of names, get people to upload them favourite songs, and if the disc space its full, then tell to stop. as simple as that. music genre? quality? format? bah, gimme a break.

Alright if I am chosen to contribute to this project I will use uncompressed 32 bit WAV as a format.

man youre so FUNNY. do you really think people listen to music in a wav format? stop nit picking ffs.

Right o.k. Heres them rules.

1. MP3 format not below 128 thingies

2. Maximum 6 minutes running time

3. No joke entries, they will be spotted and you will be disqualified

4. The album will be moderated and arranged. By me. So if I dont feel a track is contributing to the album it'll get pulled out and you may submit a second entry. Once the running order is sorted we will move onto artwork in which case people may submit suggestions. The artwork will be moderated. By moi.

5. Seeing as its the Antimatter forum, you must submit a piece of music that is moody and moving.

Dems da rules

Mick Moss said:
Right o.k. Heres them rules.

1. MP3 format not below 128 thingies

2. Maximum 6 minutes running time

3. No joke entries, they will be spotted and you will be disqualified

4. The album will be moderated and arranged. By me. So if I dont feel a track is contributing to the album it'll get pulled out and you may submit a second entry. Once the running order is sorted we will move onto artwork in which case people may submit suggestions. The artwork will be moderated. By moi.

5. Seeing as its the Antimatter forum, you must submit a piece of music that is moody and moving.

Dems da rules

alright this clears out things a lot and I bet no one claims these simple rules weren't needed ?

Mick Moss said:
6. anyone who submits really shit heavythrashdoomformongsmusic is a twat

Damn, come on Mick don't be a twat yourself, heavy trash/doom etc can be moody as well :)

if u damn kids were old enuff to remember when the original came out you would'nt laugh. anyone who attempts to resurrect cock rock should be given an overdose of laxatives and hung upside down till they drown

mega said:
alright this clears out things a lot and I bet no one claims these simple rules weren't needed ?

Damn, come on Mick don't be a twat yourself, heavy trash/doom etc can be moody as well :)

Hang on, I thought you were all for there being rules????

And i said 'really shit heavythrashdoomformongsmusic' , which im sure everyone will agree is a very bad thing indeed