Complete Blood Alliance Release Dates (sample clip link inside)

Not knowing how to order from the internet is ignorance? That's new. :)

Ok, just to clarify, you know how to download torrent software (Or other software needed to pirate music) and visit underground sites in order to steal music from artists who've invested a lot of money to put it out... but you don't know how to click 'Buy this item' on a webpage?

Just out of interest how would you plan on getting into a PQ show if they were ever to tour there? because you obviously couldn't buy a ticket...

Oh yeah and i saw your quick retraction of Dragonforce from your favourite bands... does that mean if someone told you they hated Power Quest you'd remove them too?

Apologies for the sarcastic nature of this post but you're posts seem to be getting out of hand. I don't know if you mean to be a troll or think it's funny to post random comments and insults on a MUSIC forum, but i'm getting a bit annoyed scrolling through numerous threads to get to any actual Power Quest related messages. don't get me wrong i'm up for posting on other topics but when comments start appearing about masturbation it's just too far and inappropriate for a forum such as this.

Just calm down dude and try not to insult people or get so on edge.

Sure guys I didn't mean to cause any trouble here....as you obviously know the thread is about Complete Blood ALliance Release Dates and not about Piracy....

I definitely don't advocate piracy, and that's not what I was trying to do when I first mentioned it here. It's just the easiest way for ME personally to get music, I completely agree that doing so is a theft of the albums and music they work so hard on

Anyway if you guys want to continue discussing this issue, it will be in the thread that Steve created.

I hope that things would remain cool between me and the rest of the community.

hmm... march is a long way off. tempted to get a digital copy off itunes at the JP release, but its not really the same is it. ah, Im sure I can wait!

will there be any samples on myspace/facebook/youtube to whet our appetite?

Cool Steve, really looking forward to that....Please check your inbox though, I need to talk to you about something important. =/

Yes indeed that was great news:)

Steve, just curious, will you release Blood alliance merch anytime soon? i'd kill for a t-shirt with that amazzzing artwork:D

FINALLY there are samples!!!

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3951500

My impression is that the riffs are way heavier and that it sounds very versatile.
The intro is so damn great, I can't find the right words to describe it. of course it's just the beginning of each song but I am already going crazy!!!

I am totally sure that this album will be one of the best in 2011...

Now I got an earworm of the melody in "Time to burn" ...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Drool drool drool, about to check them out right now!

STEVE !!!!!!!! YOU'VE DONE AN AMAZING JOB WRITING THEESE SONGS(i know it might be too early to say that...buh god, listen to them!!!!) Theese samples are so damn amazing!!!!But daMn....how am i gonna be able to wait for the album now!?
and Sonata...your not the only one going crazy!!

The samples make this album look so promising... tracks 5 and 6 especially impressed me with their samples, that's what I'm looking forward to!

The few vocals I heard from the samples sound good, I'm looking forward to hearing Chity in full quality. Really liking those voices you're using on the keys, Steve! I think I hear a lead patch in one of those samples similar to the lead on Civilised? from Master of Illusion - probably the same one? Killer stuff!

Seems like Chity fits in perfectly for this songs! I know him from the Firewind Release "Forged by fire" and from Moonlight Agony's debut album. He has a damn great voice and brings something special to power quest.

I also love the keys steve uses in these new songs, it sounds somehow modern but it also gives me this very good pq feeling! And I think that the whole sound is better than on the past albums although the quality of the samples isn't that good.

12 days left!!!

p.s.: I've preordered the album from cdjapan with fedex, it says 1-3 days and they pay the customs duty for you. Of course this one is very expensive but I always choose the fastest method to get the albums as soon as possible...