Complete Blood Alliance Release Dates (sample clip link inside)

Question, Steve, what sort of press have you got lined up? Anything in any metal mags, in Europe or Japan or even the US?

Unfortunately, all I've ever seen of PQ in a US metal magazine was a very negative review of the Pete-fronted lineup, supporting Tarja. :/

Unfortunately, all I've ever seen of PQ in a US metal magazine was a very negative review of the Pete-fronted lineup, supporting Tarja. :/

I remember once a couple of years ago I was down in Brighton I saw a PQ poster (related to an endorsement... Dean guitars I think?) in GAK (Guitar Amp Keyboard store). Thought it was pretty awesome at the time. Don't know if it's still up as I don't really find myself in that area since I moved to Hampshire.

I go away for a few days and I miss allsorts around here, including samples from Blood Alliance!

Just given them a listen and I'm mightily impressed! It's mostly fast, shred-tastic, all the production sounds great, Chity's vocals sound great.

Sacrifice reminds me of Sacred Land a bit and Survive sounds like Edge of Time meets Vain Glory Opera.

It's put it beyond any doubt in my mind that this album is gonna be awesome! So can't wait!

Now that HMV Japan have released clips of all the songs......the YOUTUBE clip idea is a bit redundant as it was only going to be 45 secs in total. But we might still do it anyway....

In my opinion, you guys should make a Youtube vid of the sample clips. Youtube is very powerful and almost everyone who has internet access knows about that site. Plus, it's easier for fans to spread the word about the upcoming PQ album ;)

I would love to have a 1:30 sample of one song from the album. I just wanna get flashed by one of the great choruses. :dopey:

Maybe just a whole song(or a much longer sample than 45 seconds) instead of all the 11 would be better...

I remember once a couple of years ago I was down in Brighton I saw a PQ poster (related to an endorsement... Dean guitars I think?) in GAK (Guitar Amp Keyboard store). Thought it was pretty awesome at the time. Don't know if it's still up as I don't really find myself in that area since I moved to Hampshire.

Alessio, Andrea and Steve Scott were all Dean Endorsees....which explains the poster. I think I have one at home somewhere.

Andy is playing ESP and Gav plays Ibanez.....with the "bass monkey" playing Warwick basses currently.

In my opinion, you guys should make a Youtube vid of the sample clips. Youtube is very powerful and almost everyone who has internet access knows about that site. Plus, it's easier for fans to spread the word about the upcoming PQ album ;)
This is a very good point and one that should be considered. Youtube's distribution powers are certainly a lot stronger than HMV Japan. Get it on up there, Stevey boy!

Question, Steve, what sort of press have you got lined up? Anything in any metal mags, in Europe or Japan or even the US?

The Napalm promo team are currently shifting into gear on this front with product sheets heading out to distributors in the next few days.

I'm not sure what their complete plan is regarding advertising but I have to say that the magazine coverage for MOI was way better than anything we had received in the past.

Yeah, I tried to make an animated gif, but apparently I suck. If it's too annoying to scroll through I'll take it down. Although you should see the stuff people post in other threads, makes it a true hassle to get to the bottom of a page sometimes.

noone really cares

after all is said is done

we can run we can hide

ps i love power quest.

i will make sure this is the soundtrack of my life. all the people who live here will know this soon