Complete Blood Alliance Release Dates (sample clip link inside)

The samples make this album look so promising... tracks 5 and 6 especially impressed me with their samples, that's what I'm looking forward to!

The few vocals I heard from the samples sound good, I'm looking forward to hearing Chity in full quality. Really liking those voices you're using on the keys, Steve! I think I hear a lead patch in one of those samples similar to the lead on Civilised? from Master of Illusion - probably the same one? Killer stuff!

I'm with you here as tracks 5 and 6 sounds awesome.

Also, will track 11 be on the uk/us release? I love the intro lead on that one.

Glad you like the clips guys... now you'll just have to wait for the actual album!

Time to Burn is Japanese bonus only

Hey guys. Thanks for all the great comments here. I can assure you all that we are as eager for you to hear the full album as you are to get hold of it.

Hey Paul!* Nice to see all of the PQ guys on board (puns rock). Definitely excited to hear the rest of these - one of those songs reminds me of Hold On To Love in a way, but I'm not getting any 'love song' or 'power ballad' feel from any of these. Could be wrong, we'll just have to see!

*every time I say that, I'm reminded of that American Psycho scene :lol:

To Steve and the boys: You guys owe me a new keyboard, since the old one is all covered in tears, blood and jizz due to my body exploding. I think that even if the new album consisted of nothing more than those samples repeated over and over I'd be satisified. Man, there is literally no way of expressing how happy I am after having heard those clips. I've been having kind of a hard time lately, being laid off at work and all, but this just put a smile on my face. This is the reason why I live!

This will so be ordered from Japan, and also: Expect a review as soon as I've listen through the album proper!

its fantastic to see such great feedback :D cant wait for you to hear the songs in full, im sure your gonna love em.

I listened to the sample tracks again today.

Track 3 is great as it's reminded me of my old band's musical style. :kickass:

To Steve and the boys: You guys owe me a new keyboard, since the old one is all covered in tears, blood and jizz due to my body exploding. I think that even if the new album consisted of nothing more than those samples repeated over and over I'd be satisified. Man, there is literally no way of expressing how happy I am after having heard those clips. I've been having kind of a hard time lately, being laid off at work and all, but this just put a smile on my face. This is the reason why I live!

This will so be ordered from Japan, and also: Expect a review as soon as I've listen through the album proper!

Look forward to reading your review as always Alex......PQ always aim to put a smile on faces! That's a given! :) Glad to hear that a few clips have managed to achieve that already!

Any news on the work front by the way dude?

Never judge too much from clips, but sounding great. Then again would expect nothing else from PQ

Just can't personally justify the cost to get it from Japan, despite getting it several months early and with the extra track.

Roll on March for the UK release

Needed time to give this several spins. I don't think I can convey any more excitement that everyone above hasn't already! This has far exceeded my expectations!

The opening sample is just electrifying - delicious face-melting shred, a terrific way to get your hooks into the audience I can't wait to hear the rest. Overall the album seems quite guitar-centric and I was worried initially that the keyboard came across too low-key but I'm relieved there's more and sounding awesome in "Sacrifice" and "Survive" and the 80s-esque "Only in My Dreams" sounds epic! Both Andy and Gav's duel guitar leads are really going to define a significant part of the album's tone I think which we haven't really heard since WoF (maybe on "The Vigil") - very excited about that. Chity is doing his thing and doing it well, for whatever reason I was reminded vaguely of Yama-B from Galneryus, hope to hear more on the album because there's not enough here. I was struck by the overall speed of album too tempo seems upped cos of the rhythm guitar and it's nice to hear some double-bass pedal drumming from Rich. There's not enough to discern much of the lyrical content either but Steve always inspires great confidence in that area :)

This sealed the deal on buying the Japanese release methinks, there's way too much I'm desperate to hear more of sooner rather than later! Congratulations on your stellar efforts here guys!