computer Help! needed

metalhead_666

Jul 9, 2006
toronto
well ive typed a new pasword for my pc when i was in a sub concious state of mind and now when i try typing it its not the same as what ive typed
ive tried everything to try retype what i had typed but its still the wrong password. I'm sure that when i restart its gonna ask me for the pass and i wont log on coz i dont kno it. Havent restarted it yet. Is there anythin I can do?

That happened to one of my friends when his mom fucked up the PC cause parents are computer illiterate. He somehow hax0red himself into his profile and re-changed the password, I forget how though.

Whatever happens, it can be fixed easily. I'll try to figure something out and I'll post again.

I know how to do it I think...put all my things are in French...
Put you have to go in : "Panneau de configuration!, than "compte d'utilisateur", you than click on your profil thand "midifier le mot de passe" and you are gonna have an hint to find what it is.

Try this maybe it'll work.

I know how to do it I think...put all my things are in French...
Put you have to go in : "Panneau de configuration!, than "compte d'utilisateur", you than click on your profil thand "midifier le mot de passe" and you are gonna have an hint to find what it is.

Try this maybe it'll work.

TRANSLATOR!!!!!!!!!! i dont know french

btw yeh the password hint which i set doesnt help me

Open any window, like My Files, press on the small arrow at the top right of the screen and you should see "your username" document, and you can just copy/stick all your files from there...

I just do it for pictures.