Concert in Seattle!!!

Did anybody see the drunk blonde dude doing that fucking trance dancing shit during Lacuna? lmao!!! Hilarious. He may have been the one that kicked Mikael's mic stand-I saw him surfing a few times. Dude was plastered!!!

winter-frost said:
Haha I was that guy who took the photo's Satim. If I am not mistaken one of you were wearing an Emperor shirt. It was really cool meeting them after the show. I was in the pit for Opeth and man was it fun!!
Cool, yep that was me with the Emperor shirt, it was awesome of you to take those pics man. I can't thank you enough! I might try and post a some of our shots here if they turned out decent. :)

Satim said:
Cool, yep that was me with the Emperor shirt, it was awesome of you to take those pics man. I can't thank you enough! I might try and post a some of our shots here if they turned out decent. :)

Hey no problem! Hope to see some of the pics you took, I accidently took all my pics inside so when they came out after the show I didn't have any shots left hehe. But yeah during the show I was wearing the Vintersorg shirt, had to take it off though after because it was so damn hot.

NapalmForLunch said:
I think you mean Korns vibe.

After their set I was telling my friend that I didn't know their was two members of Korn in the band, he got a kick out of it. Those two guys's hair looked pretty stupid. Lacuna Coil put on a great show though IMO.

--

hey diso i hope you didnt mind me leaning on your back the whole show :D i was the guy right behiond your with kinda short black hair and an opeth shirt, i tried to pay off the guy who had the place next to you cause he was there for lacuna coil

My bad. I don't know what I was thinking. That wasn't Wreath. Did anybody see the guy get pulled out of the crowd half-way through Opeth? He was pretty damn high or wasted. They leaned him up against the merch counter and he was fine for two seconds. He just colapsed and did a face plant on that hard ass floor and was down for quite some time. They took him outside for about 10 min and he just stood on the outside of the pit for the rest of the show. It was pretty funny though.

jinks said:
eh? which two guys are from korn.. all of them seem to be from italy!! or did you mean yapooza?

It was a joke dude, two of the band members from LC had hair that looked like members of Korn.

--

The whole band acted like Korn and did Korns movements. Don't come up with excuses to this. They want to be popular so they are copying a popular band because they suck.

hah i was at the show i dunno if any of you guys remmeber but i thought mikeal was talking about sleepless in seattle but he was actually taking about some other movie so when mikeals said "all we know about seattle is the movie with billy crystal" I yelled "Dont you mean Tom Hanks!" man mikeal is a cool guy best concert of my life and most likely will be for a looooong time and by the way diso, thanks for letting me lean on you the entire show, i was right behind your with the short black hair and the opeth shirt and i tried to pay of the lacuna coil fan for his spot in the front, but leaning on you was jsut as good! i was stoked when everyone was chanting vancouver cause im fronm there so hopefully theyll find their way there next tour

Gravemusic.com has a review and some pics from the Seattle show here http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=88334 if anyone is interested!

Edit: Aha! I had a feeling there was already gonna be a thread dedicated to this... nothing to see here, move along...
err.gif

NapalmForLunch said:
The whole band acted like Korn and did Korns movements. Don't come up with excuses to this. They want to be popular so they are copying a popular band because they suck.

This coming from someone who has pictures of the Slipknot death clone "The Berserker"????? That's hilarious.

Nugent Goes AOL said:
If they don't change the setlist at all for when they come to the East coast, I'm gonna be fucking pissed. That's really lame for them to do the same goddamn songs as they did in January...

The setlist rocked IMO and should please any type of Opeth fan. Theirs always a few songs I would like a band to play but all in all it's f'n Opeth and they just don't have bad songs.

david411 said:
hey diso i hope you didnt mind me leaning on your back the whole show :D i was the guy right behiond your with kinda short black hair and an opeth shirt, i tried to pay off the guy who had the place next to you cause he was there for lacuna coil

Hah I remember, me and my friend trying to convince the lacuna fan to let some real opeth fan up to the front.
I had to piss about 15 minutes before opeth took the stage and fought furiously to get back there. Did anyone else notice that complete idiot in the middle of the pit who kept getting pissed off because people were leaning on him!? I mean jesus its a metal moshpit what do you expect.

I wonder what the rest of the crowd looked like, I didn't see the crowd reactions at all since I was right up at the front and screaming madly.

diso said:
Hah I remember, me and my friend trying to convince the lacuna fan to let some real opeth fan up to the front.
I had to piss about 15 minutes before opeth took the stage and fought furiously to get back there. Did anyone else notice that complete idiot in the middle of the pit who kept getting pissed off because people were leaning on him!? I mean jesus its a metal moshpit what do you expect.

I wonder what the rest of the crowd looked like, I didn't see the crowd reactions at all since I was right up at the front and screaming madly.

I don't mind the leaning it's when someone pushes me in the back when I'm not even moshing that pisses me off
frown.gif