Concert in Seattle!!!

Morfiend said:
The setlist rocked IMO and should please any type of Opeth fan. Theirs always a few songs I would like a band to play but all in all it's f'n Opeth and they just don't have bad songs.
Well, yes, the setlist rocked, but I've already seen it twice, and I have tickets to see them 2 more times in a few weeks. I don't want to see the exact fucking setlist all 4 times.

Plague Witch said:
You're right-if it weren't for the stupid masks, shitty sound and ability to suck live there would be no similarities at all.

The Berzerker has been making music longer than Slipknot. They have a great unique sound and slay live more than anyone else. You don't know.

The Berzerker crushes, studio and live. The people that compare them to Slapnuts should be shot...

berzerker112202-05.jpg

http://www.shadows.com/gravemusic/live/immo-v-tb-o112202/berzerker.shtml

wow. i just downloaded a few "the berzerker" tunes.. Jeeze, i think they might even suck worse than slipknot. :/

who ws the one who said this crap is original? Sounds like pessimist but shittier to me.. hmm

The Bezerker isn't anything special, I saw them live, wasn't impressed. The lead singer cracked me up though, he looked like he was deep throating the mic when he was growling/screaming.

Plague Witch said:
You're right-if it weren't for the stupid masks, shitty sound and ability to suck live there would be no similarities at all.

LMAO!! Too funny Plague! They DO suck ass live....masks are completely retarded...WTF is up with bands that wear them?? That alone is reason enough not to take them seriously!