Concert on 14-th of April

Lost-To-Apathy

lost inside
Nov 2, 2005
Moscow, Russia
140417.jpg

Is this real? :OMG:

Btw, can you tell me, guys, when are you arriving on stage?
This day I must be on my friend's b-day, so I need to know where should I leave the celebration to get in time on your perfomance

Hope you'll play "Snowfall", "The Mired" and some another new stuff

Yes... but I reckon we'll be performing new songs exclusively...
0) Intro (from the Beautiful Nature)
1) Autumn Dancers
2) Bless you to Die
3) The Mired
4) The Seventh Symphony of Satan
5) I am the black Wizards (Emperor)
6) Curse You All Men (Emperor)

This is a black metal set for the gig with Zemial... On 14th. there will be doom songs prevailingly... I suppose... Including "Snowfall"... perhaps we'll also play something new... coz "The Crown of Winter", "At the last Shore" and "The Beautiful Nature" are very dooooomy, especially two last things...

yes.
The setlist of this show is:
The Autumn Dancers
Last Season Purity
Snowfall
The Mired
Bless U to Die
Black Swans
Winter Solstice
Curse You all Men (cover on Emperor)

Maybe we should play more but it depends on the time what we`ll get from organizators.

Yeah! I like when bands use intros before playing whole songs! It makes a perfomance special...
Amazing set-list!!

Please, write me at what time you're going to play?.. I just need to know it to buy a ticket for some train.

What a beautiful setlist!

I think all fans and listeners would like to see you start with intro. I don't know if you're going to use "The Beautiful Nature" or already have composed intro, anyway I'm sure it must be atmospherical and beautiful

Btw: "Autumn Dancers" is good for intro too

The Autumn Dancers is utterly beautiful from what I've heard of the sample you uploaded all those months ago. I want to hear the rest :(

The concert was so beautiful and awesome! Still can't forget that cynical voice of sound-engineer: "эм... короче, завис". This was really funny :)
It's a pity that you failed with intro and PC didn't read your file. But as I expected "The Autumn Dancers" as opener was quite awesome too. The only thing I didn't expect that there's something before that sample of "Autumn Dancers" you uploaded a few months ago.

The rest set was like a flashback. Still feel my мурашки по коже when you said that "Last Season Purity" was an autumn song and now you'll perform the winter song about the most beautiful thing the winter brings us - the snowfall. Btw "Last Season Purity" sounds more beautiful when you play it, I like to watch Omin playing that riff on about 1:05, his face suddenly changes and it is easy to see that this riff has a huge meaning for him. Correct me if I'm wrong but I guess "Last Season Purity" must be one of his most favorite songs.

On "Snowfall" I could hardly keep tears and was forced to bite my lips. I noticed that I started shivering on the beggining of the song. This one I guess is the most atmospherical and poweful of all the songs I heard from you. It's a pity that you hadn't time to play "Black Swans" this songs I was expecting too. As to "The Mired", I liked the Sonm was speaking which wasn't spoken on demo but present in lyrics. And Sonm, your vocals really improved: the growling, screaming and clean vocals sooo wonderful! You must be taking lessons?

"Bless You To Die" still reminds me about you Katatonia support gig. This songs doesn't sound as your typical songs but still it's Forest Stream-ish :)grin:)

Now "Winter Solstice". I like the keyborads from this song very much! And I didn't knew Berserk is singing clean vocals too... maybe I just forgot. So... I just don't have a words to describe this song. And Emperor cover was freaking awesome! But I hope, someday you'll play My Dying Bride cover again.

This show was the best! But the only thing I didn' like is those freak who started disrythmically claping every time the quiet parts was. It was so annoying! And a bunch of drunken bastards who was headbanging with cigarretes and slamming everyone around.

So keep it on! And please give us such pleasures more often! Your shows is really soul's rest which all of us usually need.

Thank you for theese kind words, it's really importaint and inspiring when you know that you can express the feelings theough music and there is someone who can understand that, too. :headbang:

As for singing.. That was the first sing where I tried to sing (don't know if I succeeded or failed cause I poorly heard myself behind Sonm's monstrous growl and clean :worship: ). But I did'n sing in Winter Solstice for sure.

We enjoyed the gig, though we didn't have enough time to play all songs we planned.

Anyway, we shall keep on training and inmproving our 'live skills' to do our best..

Seems it was a great evening... where I failed to go :( I'm sad about it. There weren't tickets to Ryazan late at night, so I returned home early... Eh..

Seems it was a great evening... where I failed to go :( I'm sad about it. There weren't tickets to Ryazan late at night, so I returned home early... Eh..

No worries, friend! Your not alone :p I didn't even have a chance of going there...Btw, you could have stayed at our place. Next time keep it in mind. It was nice reading Lost-To-Apathy's review, though...now i feel i've missed the BIIIIIIIG thing...poor me....us, i mean. :D

Thanks, Demona! :) You're sweet. I feel that I missed something important too. Anyway, do you happen to know where the pics from the gig are?..