Opeth in Turkey on 19th of April 2009 !

Dammnare

Feb 16, 2008
I know that there are some Turkish guys on this forum, so I wanted to announce this for them. I hope they play Karma this time :D Although low possibility though ! They are back again so soon hehe that is good. They were here in June 21 2008 and now April 19 2009 not even a year :)

The tickets are not on sale yet.

Bleak was promised by Mike to be played on the next show here. Not quite sure that they will play Hessian Peel but he also played the intro and said they have been rehearsing the new songs bla bla...

That is great news indeed!

Any link to the announcement? They have not announced this on their official site..

That link <biletix> cannot just be A GUARANTEE! there is no sign proves that "Opeth is coming to Turkey!" in official site, in upcoming events part...

http://www.opeth.com/index.php/tourdates

dont actually trust that biletix bulshit...

So...

imo we need a word of any "OFFICIAL MOUTH" <would be mike, doesn't matter:cool:>

for Marx's sake, please!

Yeah an official thing would be good but...if Biletix says it that is true I guess...because that was the same system with Amon Amarth concert on 21 december.

it's pretty awsome to see them in turkey again :D i'm so excited from now :D Thanks Mike! =) i hope they will add ''hope leaves'' to their setlist this time and they promised that they will play ''bleak'' at the last concert ;)

Their last setlist wasnt good >(

I hope they include Deliverance and the Moor this time at least.

Their last setlist wasnt good >(

I hope they include Deliverance and the Moor this time at least.

I hope the deliverance to be included too. Last time in parkorman, ive waited for that song but they had not played...

i hope also these songs to be played; masters app., demon of the fall, baying of the hnds, hope leaves, in my time of need

Master's Apprentices is also what I wanna hear. I can't think of an Opeth concert without it really.

Masters Apprentices, Demon Of The Fall, Baying Of The Hounds, In My Time Of Need <--- No, thanks. Cuz they've played all of these songs on the last gig.

Deliverance, The Night And The Silent Water, White Cluster, Moonlapse Vertigo, The Moor, Bleak, Windowpane, Ghost Of Perdition, Credence, April Ethereal, Karma, Amen Corner would be what I want to hear especially from the older albums.

^ you may be right. But i cant think of a Opeth concert without those songs. Anyhow, whatever they play it will be a very heavy night. So cant wait for the April.

By the way; still there is no annoucement about this show in opeth.com which makes me worried about.

Masters Apprentices was not the highlight of the show but it was ok. Wreath was kinda boring I dont know why..

Definitely waiting Hessian Peel, Heir Apparent, The Lotus Eater, Deliverance and the Moor.
None of these songs were played! But hopefully they close with the Drapery Falls again, simply it was the greatest moment of the concert for me..