Opeth Germany tour in December??!

deep_schismic

a little jambi
I just came across some interesting information re: Opeth on eventim.de while I was looking for some Tool touring info...go figure..

This might be old news, but I haven't seen these dates listed on opeth's website..

But anyway...according to eventim.de...OPETH ARE COMING BACK TO GERMANY IN DECEMBER!:kickass:

Only TWO dates are up at the moment...but hopefully more will appear! If not, guess I'll have to trek it upto Cologne..

02/12/06 - BERLIN - Columbia Club (tickets: €23,20)
03/12/06 - COLOGNE - Live Music Hall (tickets: €23,45)

ON SALE NOW!

Yes, and Opeth will be on France The 04th & 5th of December.. so just tomorow of Germany's tour.

The Two dates in France :

04/12 Rennes - (Cité)

05/12 Paris - (Elysee Montmartre)

(So i know these dates since one month, anyone know other dates in Europe ?)

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
the concert in köln last year was horrible to be honest. not because of the band but the venue is sure fucked up ... ill be going anyway ...
the same venue as this year?? :erk:
what was wrong with it?

Alex78 said:
the same venue as this year?? :erk:

No, fortunately the tour managers have proven sanity this time and booked the "Live Music Hall". - 200m from last years' location "Underground", so if you have been there, it will be easy to find.
It's the same place where the two Rockpalast-tracks for the Porcupine Tree-DVD were recorded.

Man this sucks... our country is wasted with Rubbish&Bullshit fans. And i have to travel again just to see some good bands... I mean seriously Dynamo Open Air went from 3 days to 1 day and then they quitted it because our democratic politicians shood the metalheads away... and for that we got back a 3 day poppy festival called pinkpop... life's a bitch....