Opeth Germany tour in December??!

bump!

so, who's going on Sunday? it's my first metal concert (yeah, lame) and thus also the first time I'm seeing Opeth! I'm going alone though, none of my friends likes metal, so....

DUDES....

so the concert is supposed to start at 20:00...but it's open already at 19:00. when do I have to be there to get a good "seat" ?

Setlist yesterday in Berlin:

Ghost of Perdition
When
Bleak
The Night and the silent Water
Face of Melinda
The Grand Conjuration
Windowpane
Blackwater Park
--------------
Deliverance

Great Set (almost the same one than the 2005 European's tour)
Blackwater Park !! Oh yeaah
Quickly tuesday !

few things close the same one have as that of last year

That was an excellent show. I enjoyed When most. TNATSW played live got kind of drive, which makes it sound less tense than on the album.

By the way: I wonder if those people without ear-plugs still got their hearing-ability after Amplifier. I dont know their music, so all I recognised from them yesterday was noise and I was reliefed when it was over. But anyway, the loudness is a problem at most metal-gigs those days. It is a grotesque thing you have to accept the quality-loss of the sound because of ear-plus, exactly when you need your hearing most.

lol...I took the car and got totally lost in Cologne trying to find the Music Hall. Arrived pretty late so I completely missed Amplifier. then got lost again when trying to get back home... ;)

The setlist was great. The soundmix was decent but wouldn't rate it good...
So many people was strange too... saw them 3 years ago the last time with 100 heads in the attendance. good old times.
mikael seemed not to be in love with such a shy crowd like last night... although we screamed quite a lot for an encore... that came with deliverance luckily.

loved the evening. bwp... tnatsw... shit the setlist was awesome, again. liked it when peter and mendez moved around the stage a bit and mikael's vocal performance was all out of his heart. great energy... the axe nailed it good, too. exited what will come out of this man next album.

Can't wait to see them here the 17th.
I hope they play Forest of October :cry:
btw good setlist :kickass:

Some pictures of the show on Dec. 3rd!!!!!
Sweetness
Some might be a little large or blurry so for that I apologize.

Opeth8.jpg

Opeth10.jpg

Opeth11.jpg

Opeth12.jpg

Opeth19.jpg

more will come tomorrow...

Hi all.....Greetings from Denmark.
Just came back from BERLIN. I saw OPETH on the 02.dec.at FRITZ CLUB. Sold out show..... COOL COOL gig.

MINGLER.....

Hi all
I have some nice "shots" from the Berlin OPETH gig....
Anyone that can mail me and explain how to make a attachment here in the forum???
Mingler