Opeth Germany tour in December??!

dscn0186pj2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
dscn0240vj6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
dscn0162ob0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hügelgräber;5644788 said:
That was an excellent show. I enjoyed When most. TNATSW played live got kind of drive, which makes it sound less tense than on the album.

By the way: I wonder if those people without ear-plugs still got their hearing-ability after Amplifier. I dont know their music, so all I recognised from them yesterday was noise and I was reliefed when it was over. But anyway, the loudness is a problem at most metal-gigs those days. It is a grotesque thing you have to accept the quality-loss of the sound because of ear-plus, exactly when you need your hearing most.

I hate way overly loud concerts...there's really no since in it ...I mean loud is okay but painful just ruins the event for me. Was Opeth's sound mix better than Amplifers?...ie less loud and more enjoyable? A lot of times it can be the venue to...When Opeth is the Headliner act, do they have their own PA and sound man or do they use the houses/venues PA?
I hope the next time they come to North America, that they come as the headliner with an opening act rather than part of a Gigantour!!! You Euros are lucky you get to see a full concert!