Concerts - 2004

Arch

‫‬**‪‫‬**҉‫‬**‪‫‬**҉ ‫‬*
Oct 9, 2001
// -->
In spirit of Wildfyr's old thread...

Which concerts have you seen in the past 3 month or plan to see this year? :confused:

I'll start:

April 16 - As I Lay Dying / The Black Dahlia Murder (The Glasshouse, Pomona, CA)

May 14 - In Flames / Killswitch Engaged (The Wiltern, Hollywood, CA)

:headbang::Smokin:

Sometime in Febuary: Arch Enemy, Zyklon, Stampin' Ground - Cologne, Live Music Hall

Now in April: Finntroll & some more - Essen or Münster-Breitefeld (not sure till now)

August: Wacken Open Air and Summer Breeze OA (still hoping that DT will play at Summer Breeze... hear me guys???)

And I'm really thinking of going to RockHard Festival to see DT there, butt 55 Euro are much money for only one band I'm REALLY interested in... Anyone an idea if DT will play more gigs than confirmed until today?

What's wrong with using this thread I made that already has 336 replies? ;)
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69429

Feel free to merge Rahvin :p

For 2004 I have already seen Amaran/Katatonia, but I didn't see Katatonia because I was drinking.
I also have plans to go to Wacken and 2000 Decibel. (Naglfar, Vintersorg, The Haunted, Hypocrisy, Månegarm, Amaran etc.). There is also a free festival in Stockholm in august that has Naglfar and Necrophobic among others.

I might go see in flames april 18th if I can afford it. I will definitely go see DT somewhere, and hopefully one of Amon Amarths gigs apart from Wacken. I also plan to go see Blaze as he is playing in my hometown this month.

wildfyr said:
Those threads don't live forever do they? :p

Thanks Arch!

I wanna know when Dark Tranquillity & Spiritual Beggars are going to come here. When dammit?! :hotjump:

Dark Tranquillity will be touring here in the U.S. in 4 months. I can't wait. :headbang::Smokin:

^God, I LOVE April's Fool. :D

Tranquillian said:
What's wrong with using this thread I made that already has 336 replies? ;)
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69429
Whats wrong with wanting to ocaccionally see the middle of a thread without endlessly scrolling through pages? The forum already has many huge threads, its like one day ill come back from work and find all threads locked, all but one called "Fuck it lets make the DT board unreadable once and forall" and everything is posted on that single thread.

Agent Tobias Johnansson is right! :p

None so far, but possibly Tuska in July and apparently Farmakon will be coming here at some point this summer, so I'll just have to see them too. None others that I'm thinking of yet though.

ok, il get to the point, bands iv seen this year:

Franz ferdiand, Von Bondies, The Rapture, Funeral for a friend, The ataris (+ support), Mobrid Angel (+ support), the offspring, raging speedhorn

bands im going 2 see soon:

in flames (YAY :D ) caliban, devil driver, evenescence (again) story of the year (+ support), drowning pool, soil, damage plan & prob quite a few mor :headbang:

banda bassotti apr 24th
bad religion may 28th
local shows anytime they come up

i'd love to see sick of it all, but i'm not getting any opportunity.

^Sounds like Steve's mom. ;)

I saw Opeth in March.
Most probably seeing DT in rockwave fest in June.
And i'm thinking about Anathema on 17th April, but i don't see it happening.