Concerts - 2004

I saw Bowie on the 9th. It was awesome. :D

Mousewings, I wholeheartedly agree. Edmonton almost never gets anything good.

HAHAH

@Santtu: i do go to work sometimes :p and i just got 3000€, cause my mum sold some wood. and yes, Anni is going to Provinssi

@Rusty: sure :eek:

@Loli: whee see you at Nosturi and Provinssi maybe :p

@ouga: you got 3000 euros because you mother sold wood?! Wtf, d'you wanna explain a bit here? :p I wanna be a woodsaleswoman too.

Sure, we'll catch up at Nosturi and Provinssi.

ouagadougou said:
HAHAH

@Santtu: i do go to work sometimes :p and i just got 3000€, cause my mum sold some wood.

:eek: that´s pretty exactly the sum I´d need for summer too. *waits for a forest to materialize in our garden*

How much wood was that? *thinks about how the surroundings of his home village looks* o_O

Me hates wood. Me will sell. :D

I'll be going to 2000000 decibel May the 21th.
And I'll be going to Swedish not-so-metal festival Hultsfred too, but that's mostly for boozing and mating. :loco:

hahah, well, our family owns forests, and we sell wood to big companies sometimes :eek: cause my dad is dead, i get 1/12 or the money (half of it goes to mum, the rest to us children and there's 6 of us)

meh.

I plan on seeing Nightwish on September 29th here in Stockholm. :) Went to their first ever gig here in Sweden. Still have the ticket. *proud*

the next thing to happen will be Ensiferum playing at Tampere, Sauna Open Air - Warm Up Party on thursday. Just saw that some days ago, that this gig was added :D And of course the SOA itself, with Children Of Bodom, Nightwish, Finntroll and Swallow The Sun.

*wheeeee* :)

Delirious: so how were Katatonia?