Concerts - 2004

Rusty said:
None so far, but possibly Tuska in July and apparently Farmakon will be coming here at some point this summer, so I'll just have to see them too. None others that I'm thinking of yet though.
So Tuska is a possibility!?!? Cool! I hope you'll get here... so we can assmolest you. :D

Yeah, it's still only a possibility though, although the promise of a multiple arsemolesting is incresing my desire to be there tenfold. :D

Miolo said:
september 21st - rush :hotjump:
woohoo! congrats, Miolo. hope they give the Italian fans two excellent sets like they did for us here in 2002.

so far this year i've seen dream theater (best concert of my life)
they 'ruleth' :worship: God bless them, and God bless Berklee!!! :D

April 9 - Forest of Impaled
April 16 - BLOWS. Exodus and Enforsaken decided they're going to play that night...same night as A Perfect Circle. Pffffffffff :yell:

Does your mother know you're going to these shows, Steve?

None. There are no good bands coming here and if there were, I can't go.

*giggles at Arch's previous comment*
That may be the reason why I can't go anywhere, but in my case it's my dad who's strict.

Arch said:
April 16: The Black Dahlia Murder (The Glasshouse, Pomona, CA)
Lucky you. Kidnap the lead singer for me please. He's hot and I need a male slave to keep me company.

Arch said:
In spirit of Wildfyr's old thread...

Which concerts have you seen in the past 3 month or plan to see this year? :confused:

I'll start:

April 16 - As I Lay Dying / The Black Dahlia Murder (The Glasshouse, Pomona, CA)

May 14 - In Flames / Killswitch Engaged (The Wiltern, Hollywood, CA)

:headbang::Smokin:
haha, that's just sooo ironic.. who do you think will pwn who? ;) i guess KsE will be playing tracks of their new album then! :hotjump: some really nice ones! :)

DeepInMisery said:
haha, that's just sooo ironic.. who do you think will pwn who? ;) i guess KsE will be playing tracks of their new album then! :hotjump: some really nice ones! :)
KsE has been gaining momentum here in the U.S. As for the new album, I haven't heard any of it yet.

I've seen so many gigs this year so far that I can't remember them all. The best ones were Swallow the Sun and Kuolemanpataljoona probably.

I'm going to see tons of gigs and festivals too. Next ones coming up are CMX and WASP. :hotjump:
Festivals: Provinssirock, Nummirock, Tuska and Wacken. Maybe more later on.

I gotta agree with the birthday boy.

I was hoping Judas Priest would do a headlining tour, but now that they are on Ozzfest I won't give that fucking cunt Sharon Osbourne any more of my money. Hoping that Overkill make it near me again this year!!!

nj23nut said:
I was hoping Judas Priest would do a headlining tour, but now that they are on Ozzfest I won't give that fucking cunt Sharon Osbourne any more of my money. Hoping that Overkill make it near me again this year!!!
Yeah I know what you mean. Your hard earned ca$h goes to pay for Jack and Kelly Osbourne's drug habit. :)

DeepInMisery said:
hardcore is pretty repetetive :/
It is. All that screaming. :/

The Osbournes kids act like spoiled brats (well, maybe only Kelly and Jack). If I had that much money, I'd do better stuff with it. They're also both in rehab. Haha

coming up:

gigs:
Thales
Before the Dawn + Insomnium (i guess)
CMX
Twilightning + Machine Men

festivals:
Provinssirock
Imatra Big Band Festival
Tuska
Ankkarock

Lolita Vampiriá said:
I'm going to see tons of gigs and festivals too. Next ones coming up are CMX and WASP. :hotjump:
on 28th? i'll most probably be there too

last concert i was at was opeth/moonspell/devildriver concert in toronto. it was a while ago. no good bands coming here :(