Concerts - 2004

I missed two of my favourite bands due to complications. The gig season has been awesome over here, but Ive just not been available to rock out. I missed, Dillinger Escape Plan, Dark Tranquillity and Dissection. I saw Pig Destroyer ( :kickass: ) and I'm gonna see Nile and The Haunted in 2005. Cannay wait.

@King Chaos,I saw Dillinger Escape Plan in London in 2002 as supporting act for System of a Down and i must say they really ruled cos they were sssso tight even if they moved and jumped as hell.
actually i don't like them but i can't deny they made a great show!hum,the audience didn't care AT ALL about them -except for my boyfriend :guh: -so i can't imagine how smart they are in front of their fans!

Dafne said:
@King Chaos,I saw Dillinger Escape Plan in London in 2002 as supporting act for System of a Down and i must say they really ruled cos they were sssso tight even if they moved and jumped as hell.
actually i don't like them but i can't deny they made a great show!hum,the audience didn't care AT ALL about them -except for my boyfriend :guh: -so i can't imagine how smart they are in front of their fans!
I've been at the DEP/PTW show in Bologna last month, and I was utterly destroyed!!!!
I love the Dillingers and live they are truly a force to be reckoned with... incredibly tight, while jumping around as if they had seizures... Poison The Well did a good job, and while I like them there was something that didn't impress me much... a friend I was with was in ecstasy, so... the opener was swedish Burst, which I like very much, but I wished they played more...

pfff. if you´re to design an ad for a movie called "rancid", don't make it look like something that at a quick glance could just as well be a band tour ad, damnit. :bah: