Concerts - 2004

Black Metal Slut said:
Wow, I was in Azusa this weekend to visit a friend and her kids. The Corona show sucked!!! It wasn't the bands, it was more of the crowd. I heard the show on Thursday was wayyy better. Nokturne cancelled the Corona gig so I was upset about that. This Friday, I am going to see some local black and death metal bands in Downey at the Hully Gully. What bands are you into?
Death metal. I'm gonna see The Black Dahlia Murder tonight at the Troubador and Thursday night at The Glasshouse.

If I have time and money, I won't mind checking out a black metal band or three.

Violet Baudelaire said:
spinefeast 28-30 oct (i got the LAST 3 day ticket! yaaaaay!)
dissection 4 of nov
To 28.10. Spinefeast: Rapture, Reverend Bizarre, Shape Of Despair, Sindrome 7 € (S/K18)

Pe 29.10. Spinefeast: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Ajattara, Amoral 15 € (S/K18)

La 30.10. Spinefeast: Entwine, Kiuas, Twilightning, To/Die/For 12 € (S/K18)

To 04.11. Dissection (SWE), Watain (SWE), Gloria Morti 15 € (S/K18)

Yaoooo!!!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

19/11, Bologna: The Dillinger Escape Plan + Poison The Well + Burst

what can I say, an astonishing line-up! I fukkin' love Burst's "Prey On Life" and DEP's "Miss Machine" and their ep with Patton. I even dig PTW, so... it's gonna be a good night indeed...

p.s. for any italian on the board planning to be to the show: let me know!

Last gig I've seen was Catamenia at Oulu, couple weeks ago. There was surpringly (someone said that it isn't real word?) good audience and gig was better than expected = at the end it was fucking great evening. Good music, lot's of headbanging etc. Unfortunately I missed the backstage parties, because I left the venue soon after the gig.

Well, the last show i went to was In Flames (9/26 @ The Roxy), I'm planning to see Lamb of God, Fear Factory , and COB play in November @ The HOB, I'll hopefully see The Haunted as well. I'm most definitely going to see Arch Enemy at all 3 So Cal dates, and Finally Satyricon in December! I missed them the last time when they toured with Morbid Angel b/c it was an 18 and over show :mad: , I was pissed!

Tristania? will there come a new record?
I liked Therion for Theli but all other albums they did after this where just the same Metal-Orchestra-mix. jUst my Opinion. I know Lemuria/sirius B but it didnt touched me

my next gig will be Nasum next monday in Karlsruhe
not very melodic but its a cool and honest band

oh yeah Im back from my nasum-gig and hell it was the best gig I ever saw!!
(besides my first opeth in 2001,DT 2001(Wacken)Sirenia,Green Crantation and lake of Tears this year)
Im not so much into grindcore but nasum was hell on earth, I was in the front in a very small hall 30cm in front of the band, the bassplayer hit me with his bassguitar on the head,I banged like hell and dont know how to say, this was really fucking intensive.
I just have 2 nasum records and I dont know too much the songs, I just know this part is cool, oh this is number 17 ,so I didnt reckongnized too much of the song names just the Parts I like and remebered. But it worked, this band is really great and the new album2, one of the best of this year
I shot a lot of cool pics and talked after the gig a lot of to the band, a fantastic experience

@La Rocque: I just found out Arch Enemy will have a kick ass setlist! So if you still haven't decided....take a look at what you would be missing

Enemy Within
Silent Wars
Burning Angel
We Will Rise
Dead Eyes See No Future
Dead Bury Their Dead
Savage Messiah
Instinct
Bury Me An Angel
Ravenous