Concerts - 2004

TheFourthHorseman said:
Shame it's been almost a decade since they made some good music. :p
Well, you are entitled to have your opinion too, so no need for me to comment on that really. :cool: As before, Paradise Lost will most likely play their old tunes too.

@Violet: So you're going to Tavastia 20th December? We'll be probably seeing there then. :wave:

La Rocque said:
Cannibal Corpse , Napalm Death , Macabre , Kataklysm , Goatwhore
Either / or
Cradle of Filth , Arch Enemy , Bleeding Through , Hisma

Help me chose (either/or) one of the above , can't do both

Kierkegaard rules :Smug:
Go with Cannibal Corpse. More quality bands on that tour.

Diary of Dreams is finally coming in Athens on December 11, along with In Strict Confidence and another support band. (Let's hope this doesn't get cancelled as well. :p)

i just found out that hocico are playing here on thursday. ahhh, just what i need. :D

just came back from AS I LAY DYING-Gig in Karlsruhe, germany
very full but cool
lots of people, most styled up hardcorekids with baggys and tatoos but who cares?
as I lay dying were great, a killer gig and everyone loved it, escpecially forever.
they played about 3 new songs but just about 45minutes. not very long
I talked with the singer later and he told be athat they are currently writing new songs so the couldnt play too much.
but cool concert.
I bought their cd and the singer signed it, got some cool pics with the musicans
I am satisfied with the evening

January 28th - Opeth / Moonspell (San Diego, California)

April 16th - As I Lay Dying / The Black Dahlia Murder (Pomona, California)

May 6th - H.I.M. (Pomona, California)

May 14th - In Flames / Killswitch Engage (Los Angeles, California)

May 20th - Iced Earth / Children of Bodom / Evergrey (Anaheim, California) **Only got to see COB for reasons I'd rather not mention**

DebauchedByJager said:
January 28th - Opeth / Moonspell (San Diego, California)

April 16th - As I Lay Dying / The Black Dahlia Murder (Pomona, California)

May 6th - H.I.M. (Pomona, California)

May 14th - In Flames / Killswitch Engage (Los Angeles, California)

May 20th - Iced Earth / Children of Bodom / Evergrey (Anaheim, California) **Only got to see COB for reasons I'd rather not mention**
Kewl. We saw 2 of the same show. April 16th and May 6th.

December 17th - Moonsorrow, Imperanon and Born of Thorns/ Stella Star, Helsinki
December 20th - Paradise Lost and Swallow the Sun/ Tavastia, Helsinki

February 11th - Kuolemanpataljoona, etc./ YO-talo, LappeenRanta

March 7th - Cradle of Filth, Dark Tranquillity and Kreator/ Jäähalli, Helsinki

Nightrage, Dark Tranquillity, The Haunted and Arch Enemy in London tonight. :cool: I just realised I'm going to quite a bit of effort to see DT for "only" 30-45 minutes... but still. :p Fingers crossed for something from The Mind's I... dare I hope for Constant?

I also noticed that Megadeth and The Haunted both come to Nottingham in February. I won't be going to either, but it's nice that at least SOME "big" bands still come here.

I'm going to see a UMer's band play on the 27th of December in Hollywood. Probably the last concert for this year for me.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
December 20th - Paradise Lost and Swallow the Sun/ Tavastia, Helsinki
:headbang: i can't wait! specially since STS is opening, and i don't remember much from when they played Tuska

btw sorry about friday lolita, i was pretty wasted... but well, you know how it is :p

*jumps*
I've been to Xmass Metalfest last saturday, it rocked!
I saw Finntroll again, Ensiferum, Napalm Death (I went away, it sucked) and Marduk + Vader, they were the best :cool:
*runs*

Rusty said:
I also noticed that Megadeth and The Haunted both come to Nottingham in February.
MAYBE i'm going to the show The Haunted will take in Oxford!
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
and of course to one of the Italian DT shows.plus i'd like to see Within Temptation in Barcelona in March.at least i hope... :Spin: