Concerts!!?

well......at least Corny and k-mak will be bored to read this:

ok....I've been to a Rage gig yesterday (did I mention it was my 14th Rage gig? ) and I even met IronHeike :)
Well...I enoyed it but I've seen better shows of them. I understand it isn't easy to choose between songs to play live, especially with so many records out like Rage have. But I missed a lot of the classics. Then again, it's the tour for the current album, so what did I expect? :rolleyes: Also, I remember seeing them playing for 2 hours - yesterday it was something like 1 1/2.
Went home after Rage played because I don't like Primal Fear :p

Why don't anyone invite ME?:)
Just kidding,
no, if we get lucky with our band, we promise to come to Sweden and rock the halls out there!But first we have to get signed and releas a coupple of albums, you see that some months or years must pass before that! :)
to Finland too!!!!!

Well, I decided to go and see the In Flames/Pain/Soilwork gig on upcoming thursday though I'll have to write an exam the next day. I have to go out and do something, so I don't care.
And In Flames are really good live :cool:
Sad thing is.....I'll have to attend the gig alone :/

I also went to buy the new In Flames album today and I wanted to pick up a few others but well......now I remember why I seldom buy albums in the shops: they have nothing!!
Besides, some of the prices are simply insane.

Yeep, Corny, I did read it. Great and painful at the same time. Great because...it's great and painful cos I wasn't there to witness it.

Darndiddly, there aren't too many concerts here in the land of the thousand morons. At least this far in the north. They're all in Hellsinki. :mad:

I've recently been to In Flames/Pain/Soilwork but I cannot be bothered to type my "report" here again. On the top of that, I don't want to bore my fellow metal brothers Corny and k-mak and my fellow metal girl Silkie to death :D
I also did see Odroerir and Menhir the past weekend.