Confess your sins

dargormudshark

Sep 25, 2003
houston,Tx
www.dreamspaceonline.com
ok, come clean with every song you are "embarassed" to like. I don't want to be a hypocrite because in the Q and A thread I said I wasn't ashamed of anything; therefore I should admit my guity pleasures.

ok, here are the ones that come to mind:

Cinderella- most of Night Songs kicks my ass

Motley Crue-Shout at the Devil(album), Too Fast For love(album), and Home Sweet Home

DePeche Mode-Enjoy The Silence (this is the first song I can remember hearing, and I have loved it ever since)

Psychedelic Furs-Love My Way (I grew up with a shit load of new wave, and I always liked this song)

Natalie Imbuglia(I can't spell that last name)-Torn (I always liked this song)
Bon Jovi- just a handful of songs ( i have now opened admitted that)

Britney Spears-Everytime (ok, I know this is really bad and takes a shit load of metal street cred away from me, but 'tis a great song imo. I will say her voice sucks though and she is a smelly pirate hooker)

Celine Dion-It's all coming back to me (once again...really bad, I love this song, and plus the lyrics are fucking hilarious "There were nights of endless pleasure!!!" "There were things i'd never do again but then they always seemed right". She is clearly singing about Anal exploration.

Our Lady Peace-Clumsy (alt. rock song that came out of the abyssmal and dissolute 90's)

Vinnie Vincent's Invasion-Love Kills (probably one of the best hair metal songs ever!!! Featuring vox from Mark Slaughter and has an awesome video for the Freddy Kruger 4 soundtrack)

Queens of the Stone Age-Monster in your parasol (idk why I like this song, maybe just because it is something different)

Linkin Park-Breaking the Habit (ok, this is really really bad, but I love it. I still wage my war against the Nu-Metal and it's followers, but I like this song at the same time)

As I lay Dying-Elegy (great metalcore song, once again I also wage my war against metalcore and it's followers. But I giv this song cred for me getting into any Death/Black related stuff.)

System of a Down-Aeriels and Toxicity (2 bad ass original sounding songs with cool melodies)

Muse-Stockholm Syndrome (DT ripeed this song off, this band is like poser-prog meets shitty emo..idk...it's a great song though)

Smashing Pumpkins-Disarm (yeah Billy Corgan is a dumb bald fuck, but this song is great)

ok so I think that's it, if I remember anymore I will confess.

We're all laughing at you!

laffpuppet010ck.gif

-Metal

darg: Is that a confession? Those are no sins...
Real sins:
Listening to Britney S. (no I will not write her name in full, that's a sin too)
To not eat raw meat (Oh, I have to confess, I am a sinner!)
Not wearing a Tad Morose-shirt at all times .... (Yes, I AM a sinner)
... lots of others I don't want to write since I then have to confess my own sins....

Only way to recieve forgiveness is to sing: "Anubis! Anubis!"
(or you may wish to pray to any other god, like.... ZeiMoT is! ZeiMoT is! (see some other thread for explaination..) )

ZeiMoT said:
darg: Is that a confession? Those are no sins...
Real sins:

I love Sade !! I hardly think that is a sin though. Anyone that don't like her please send me your address and a plane ticket close to your destination and I will promptly kick your ass !! :loco: Of course I am joking. I don't fight very well, though when I drink a bunch of liquor I think I can.

John Denver. I think he sucked as a vocalist, but I loved his acoustic guitar playing and composing.

Goo Goo Dolls.... I take back about what I said in the Sade paragraph. ANyone makes fun of me, I will fall to the floor and lay in the floor in a fetal postion sucking my knuckle. They are too good to be made fun of.

Bryant

Agreed Dargor, better listen to what you truly like than listen to what others tell you to.
Some people wouldn't listen to a particular band because "c'm'on, that's not what a metalhead should listen to!!" or "maaaaaan, that band looks gay beyond belief, only pussies listen to that!", and I can't understand that.

Ah, and I'm a Stryper fan. No shame :D

Forgive me Eddie for I have sinned, it's been 7 days since my last concert. I've listened to Depeche Mode once, the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack twice and 3 Cure cd's, I've had 5 impure Mallcore thoughts and have taken Eddie's name in vain twice.

kittybeast said:
Forgive me Eddie for I have sinned, it's been 7 days since my last concert. I've listened to Depeche Mode once, the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack twice and 3 Cure cd's, I've had 5 impure Mallcore thoughts and have taken Eddie's name in vain twice.

:lol: LMFAOROTFF! That is priceless! Can you say "shirt" ;)

BTW Dargor... no big, I am with you on Bon Jovi & Depeche Mode although I have always been pretty open and not ashamed about them...

Also, I am from South America... therefore maybe a couple of times a year I'll dance to the beats of Ricky Martin... am I ashamed? NAH! :wave: