Urban let's hear "In the Shadows" at PPV

Rakosh said:
Thanks man! Just doing my little part to spread the gospel :D I've got almost every band that has played PP represented now in the rotation.

Tell everyone to tune in!
:Smokin:
I'll do just that. Some of the guys at the oldschool forum might be interested in that. The oldschool forum is a little more liberal than the name implies. Let's hear a heavy dose of Tad Morose and Vanden Plas... :loco: ha ha ha j/k but they are certainly a couple of my faves.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I'll do just that. Some of the guys at the oldschool forum might be interested in that. The oldschool forum is a little more liberal than the name implies. Let's hear a heavy dose of Tad Morose and Vanden Plas... :loco: ha ha ha j/k but they are certainly a couple of my faves.

Bryant
No problem...added more of both today! :headbang:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148663

I have something that might be good news. I finally managed to persuade the rest of the band to play 'In the Shadows'. We played it at the '2000 Decibel' festival in Bengtsfors. I'm with you on this one! I want to play 'In the Shadows' more than anyone. Always have. I thought it would never happen, well, now it has, so just possibly...

Urban breed said:
I have something that might be good news. I finally managed to persuade the rest of the band to play 'In the Shadows'. We played it at the '2000 Decibel' festival in Bengtsfors. I'm with you on this one! I want to play 'In the Shadows' more than anyone. Always have. I thought it would never happen, well, now it has, so just possibly...
YAY! Definitely good news...now just stay on the guys' good side so we'll get to hear it in September. :D

...who says whining gets you nowhere :p

Urban breed said:

"MMMmmmmm..... donuts" oh wait... wrong Homer Simpson quote Doh !!

I mean "Woo-hoo !!!" That would rock.

Bryant

Urban breed said:
Damn, I wanted to post that! You stole my news :p
Anyway, the others didn't look as if they not liked the song, so I guess mr Breed can persuade them to play it again.

Gaunerin said:
Damn, I wanted to post that! You stole my news :p
Anyway, the others didn't look as if they not liked the song, so I guess mr Breed can persuade them to play it again.

Well it seems like the very small American audience here likes the song.

I know I do. TM can play any song I know by them and I will enjoy it. They have a pretty good catalog (at least from the latest three releases I own anyway) to play from. They can stay away from the Accept cover tune though...... after twenty years of listening to that song, it sounds very strange to hear anyone else but Accept play it.

Bryant