Confess your sins

Wheezer said:
I want a demonstration in September! Maybe sometime during Symphorce's set? :D

Hahahaha! I think we'll be too busy trying not to give ourselves whiplash from all the headbanging we'll be doing :headbang:

dargormudshark said:
Linkin Park-Breaking the Habit (ok, this is really really bad, but I love it. I still wage my war against the Nu-Metal and it's followers, but I like this song at the same time)

Ya know... I can't stand that band, but that guy that actually does the singing parts of their songs has a really good voice.

Bryant

MetalRose said:
Alright, now that I've cooled off harassing you all a bit:

My guilty pleasure is Matchbox 20. Although the music isn't the best in the world or the most inspirational, the lyrics are. The lyrics hit a core emotion in me.

I *love* their song 3 a.m. or whatever it's called... esp. the end of the bridge: "but outside, its stopped rainiiiiinnnnnnnnn..."

I have lots of stuff other people think I should be guilty about, like Duran Duran or Depeche Mode, but I guess the one I sometimes feel a need to "justify" is Live. I like about 4 of their songs, but, damn, do I love those 4 songs. :D

Shaye

lady_space said:
but I guess the one I sometimes feel a need to "justify" is Live. I like about 4 of their songs, but, damn, do I love those 4 songs. :D
Shaye

MB 20 has some pretty cool stuff. My wife likes them so I get exposed to them. The lead vocalist also did that one really cool tune with Santana. She also likes Live a bit and I think they've got some pretty cool stuff too.

You're on your own with Duran Duran and Depeche Mode. :p

Bryant said:
Oh God !! You put that song in my head !!! Da duh da duh da da duh da da ..... do duh hustle.... bad Kitty !!

Bryant

by the looks of the sweet little thing in your avatar....you didn't need me to remind you to "do the hustle" :tickled:

kittybeast said:
by the looks of the sweet little thing in your avatar....you didn't need me to remind you to "do the hustle" :tickled:

Honey !! The difference my child has made in my life is indescribable. I'm not one of those "do nothing" Dads. He is a handful and I have little "me time" (as many can see by the fewer posts I make recently) but it is all worth it.

Bryant