TM Dedicated songs

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
I posted this in the Q & A thread:

Has Urban or any guys from TM written, sung or dedicated a song to any of their children and if so which songs?

Family, children and love are always are greatest inspiration for writing, living and loving. I am curious to know if the guys of Tad Morose have written songs for their loved ones.
:wave:

I see Urban answered in Q & A, so why not turn this thread into a dedication thread.......

Which TM song would you dedicate to someone? who and why?

I would dedicate to Pabla (my metal partner in crime) Clearly Insane
as that is what we are when we are out for metal mayhem!!! :headbang:

kittybeast said:
I see Urban answered in Q & A, so why not turn this thread into a dedication thread.......

I would dedicate to Pabla (my metal partner in crime) Clearly Insane
as that is what we are when we are out for metal mayhem!!! :headbang:

Good save, KB! :D But I'll have to think on an answer.

Shaye

kittybeast said:
QUOTE]

Unwelcome Guest to any Raiders Fan that would set foot in Mile High. Why? Because I'm a Broncos fan. Of course the "DIE! DIE! NOW DIE!" part would be metaphorical only. :D

lady_space said:
Good save, KB! :D But I'll have to think on an answer.

Shaye

a good save indeed, and ill bring this thread back with an answer.

one would be Take On The World for matt. basically jsut because we stick together through everything, all the shit that happens. and we get so much crap about being posers because were "too young" and that there is no way we can make it, so this, especially the chorus, i thinks rocks.

next i would dedicate I Know Your Name to ellie. i dont wish to go into too much detail with that though.

And finally, id dedicate Lord On High to the whole world cos its a fucking kick ass song, and im really in the mood for it. :D

I'd dedicate 'Servant Of The Bones' to my best friend Pamela. For three reasons. First off, because the song can make me happy, no matter what mood I am in, just like she can, a very special part of her character (and of the song) in deed. Secondly because she's a big fan of Ann Rice's books and 'Servant Of The Bones' in particular :D And finally because Urban sounds like Wicked Mystic singer Remko Roes in 'Servant...' and 'Another Time Around' in particular and the first thing Pamela and I found to have in common was loving that guys vocals. In deed, we both love Urban now! :D

Let me go to the toilet for a second, I might think of something else...

No I didn't...probably the toilet soaked up all my energy!

Coma777 said:
Let me go to the toilet for a second, I might think of something else...

No I didn't...probably the toilet soaked up all my energy!

Ok, there is a point where your sharing too much with the group. I think you just reached it. ;)

Hmmmm...... I think I'll dedicate the title track to the next release to myself. Urban how is "Bryant Kicks Total Ass" coming along ? DId ya'll work out the bridge to the chorus out yet ? :)

Bryant

Bryant said:
Hmmmm...... I think I'll dedicate the title track to the next release to myself. Urban how is "Bryant Kicks Total Ass" coming along ? DId ya'll work out the bridge to the chorus out yet ? :)

Bryant

you misunderstood that part... The title track is "When ZeiMoT Rules the World"

Bryant said:
Well I heard they are going to be remake one from "Undead" and reword it a little. It will be called "Intro/Bryant on High."

Bryant

Wow, I found 2 other great tracks "Bryant in a Lonely Grave" and "No ZeiMoT in The Rain" .. :heh: