new date for TM live!

Gaunerin

vanquish the pain
Oct 5, 2001
ensamhetens vildmark
For all you happy people living in Sweden: Tad Morose will play at Blue Heaven in Söderhamn on the 11th May. I wish we could be there, don't we Silkie??

Oh, and Anders, if you get to read this: thanx for your regards Silkie passed on to me :) We're missing you guys quite a bit!

Originally posted by Silkie
Yeap, I wish we could go, if you drive ... maybe... :)

I could! Nice date on the weekend! :D
If only I had not promised to spend the weekend with a friend.....and if only you had less problems with your knee.
Another time around! ;)

So? Still noone out there on UM who's going to attend the gig?? Can't believe that. What the HELL?
Guess we have to ask the guys for a review of their own show then :rolleyes: :D

Okay then, apparently there's not a single soul on UM that is going to attend the gig tomorrow. What a shame that is *shakes head*

I guess we have no choice but ask Anders for a review of the gig :D He has no choice going there either, that's what he said :lol:

So, Anders, would you mind giving us a quick overview on the show? :) (from the band's perspective so to say...)

So, how was the gig then?
I was also wondering if another band also played? And if so, which band? (I probably won't know the band though)
Too many questions on my mind today I guess :D

Hallo everyone!!!
The gig went great:D Maybe one or two beers to much....but it´s only rock´n´roll,is´nt it.
We played with another band from S-hamn called Murder Market.
Angry boys....:mad:
We played for about an hour+.Did some covers and a couple of our own songs.I think the audience liked it and so did we!
All the best......

Hey thanks Modden :)

Good to hear you had a great time, Gaunerin and me were thinking of you all yesterday :)

Hehe, Murder Market sounds very angry... :lol:

Hallo Friends!!!!
We did´nt do the mighty Heep song.
We did Riding on the wind : Judas Priest.
The Trooper : Iron Maiden.
I Wanna be somebody : WASP.
And by the way,thanx for being there Silke & Gaunerin!:)
All the best......