TM Dedicated songs

dargormudshark said:
Screw you Zeimot and Bryant

that first song on MV is just called Andrew Atwood

No.. what you hear Urban sing is ZeiMoT is !

"It's your face that I see, in the mist in my dream, I am moved into tears, why are you calling me? ..... ZeiMoT is!"

Which would be "ZeiMoT am" if I sang it myself. Well, known fact is that "I am" in hebrew is what God said his name was. So... really.. I'm God. :Smokedev:

ZeiMoT said:
No.. what you hear Urban sing is ZeiMoT is !

"It's your face that I see, in the mist in my dream, I am moved into tears, why are you calling me? ..... ZeiMoT is!"

Which would be "ZeiMoT am" if I sang it myself. Well, known fact is that "I am" in hebrew is what God said his name was. So... really.. I'm God. :Smokedev:
Wow, speaking of asking people what they're smoking... ;)

That's quite an exercise in... er, logic!

Shaye

ZeiMoT said:
Gaah, quit cold turkey ain't easy...

Sorry Zeimot. Your English is very good, but I think I lost you on that one. It was a bit of a joke. In the South of the US (and most other parts of the country as well) it is common to "smoke" meats to give them a certain flavor.
Smoking turkey and ham is common. I said I stopped smoking (cold) turkey and started smoking hams instead. :D Next week, I will smoke some sausages !!!

Bryant

Bryant said:
Sorry Zeimot. Your English is very good, but I think I lost you on that one. It was a bit of a joke. In the South of the US (and most other parts of the country as well) it is common to "smoke" meats to give them a certain flavor.
Smoking turkey and ham is common. I said I stopped smoking (cold) turkey and started smoking hams instead. :D Next week, I will smoke some sausages !!!

Bryant

:D ok. To quit using drugs from one day to another without using any kind of medical help (ie. relieving drugs) is called to quit "cold turkey". So when you said "... quit smoking cold turkey" I thought you ment, while making it sound humoristic, that you'd quit smoking pot and started smoking hams instead, which is a lot healthier.... I guess..

ZeiMoT said:
:D ok. To quit using drugs from one day to another without using any kind of medical help (ie. relieving drugs) is called to quit "cold turkey". So when you said "... quit smoking cold turkey" I thought you ment, while making it sound humoristic, that you'd quit smoking pot and started smoking hams instead, which is a lot healthier.... I guess..

he was screwing with you dude, it means the same here

dargormudshark said:

I've reserved a place for Bryant in my own personal purgatory! You will suffer Bryant! :hotjump: :D

dargormudshark said:

No I got that from Yakov Smirnoff. He is a Russian comedian. In his act he claims he didn't understand what "quitting smoking cold turkey" was when he came to the US, so when someone went up to him and told him that, he asked, "what do you smoke now.. ham ?"

Bryant