Confess!

J

Junkie

http://grouphug.us/

(Copy paste that, its a odd URL)
This site runs the fucking thin line of being really funny and just disturbing.

For every obvious prank theres 2 about how people got fucked over as kiddies.

See if you can find a few of my submissions. The rules are quite easy to get around.

"I had a one night stand the day I went home for summer vacation.

I had sex with the girl while her roomate was sleeping 5 feet away.

It's one of my fondest memories." Was that one yours?! You're so naughty!!

Look, NEAL was able to make an entry. Even though he's in Europe

"I've been told by at least 5 of my dealers that I 'smoke too much pot' and 'do too many drugs.' I don't care...its a gift. I usually do more drugs in a week than most people do in a month, and my close group of friends are all i have left from a much larger crowd...the only ones i ever hang out with anymore are the ones who can keep up with my drug use. I should seek help..but I'm enjoying myself immensely.
-neal"

"There is always a weird musty smell in my pants. I dont know what to do." ---------LMAO!!

"im both a practicing bisexual and a diagnosed and occasionally medicated sociopath. i wont tell anyone either of these facts, and use both to lure in sexual partners who i intend to alienate and leave. i know this has lead of numerous personal crises and breakdowns of relationships." -----whoah. I think I met him at a Nevermore gig!!

Alright, enough. Thanks Junkie, "a very valued member of the Nevermore forum." :)

I like this site. It's so voyeuristic! I'm gonna go confess something too!

Ahhh, to know there are people more disturbed than me. *Relaxes into his chair, smiles, and plays Carcass.*

NL...I've been laughing so fucking hard for over an hour. My cheeks hurt.

I like this, although I suspect it's bullshit (and I think I did find a few of Junkies post, but not sure)

"Last month my car broke down at the store, I didn't feel like walking, so I stole one of those Handycapped motorized shopping carts and rode it home, Then I sold it on Ebay."

HAHAHA!

Jeez, some of these are so funny, I'd shake the hand of the confesser for having the balls to do it. :)

906694565 "i investigated my cat's vagina when i was 14, and tried to get my pinkie finger in."

309180722 "i've masturbated while driving at least twice. i assure you that i'm extra careful though."

725849682 "I once stole weed from my dad. I don't feel bad anymore, cause he stole weed from me afterwards."'

626743917 "I am straight but I can not bear to tell my boy friend."

615302931 "I am an ordained minister of 30 years and have lost all belief that God exists. Yet, I still deliver sermons every Saturday and Sunday. I also have, over the course of the last 20 years, had 22 sexual relationships with vulnerable women, and members of our choir, including 4 women under the age of 18."

588600699 "In high school, me and a friend went to a karate tournament and stayed in a hotel room by ourselves. We took the Gideon bible and checked off all the sins we had committed."

509747224 "Im in love with this amazing girl and I think she feels the same way. If only her husband didnt care things would be awsome"

391269332 "I once poked a dead guy with a stick for about an hour before I reported it to the cops. I kinda left the stick in his nose."

Hey hemi, Its taking about a week to get confessions up now. I've posted a few of my exploits. I hope to hell they go up. There's some classics.

817365743 I threw rocks at a homeless guy once. I was young and wrong. If you are an exhomeless guy, who once had rocks thrown at him, and who now is successful enough to get on the internet, I'm sorry guy.

284276860 when i was 9 years old I told my parents and the Police that I had almost been kidnapped to get attention. The predator alert went on the News. It never happened.

063840977 I caused my sister to go insane and divorce her husband. Now she hears voices and thinks she is God.