My website is up !

Looking a lot better now. I'd recommend ditching the splash page, though, as it doesn't really serve any purpose or contain any information. And kudos to having reasonable rates even if you're just starting out. I made the mistake of working ridiculously cheap at first and it never did me any good.

I like the spashscreen, do any other of you think it's useless ?

Looking a lot better now. I'd recommend ditching the splash page, though, as it doesn't really serve any purpose or contain any information. And kudos to having reasonable rates even if you're just starting out. I made the mistake of working ridiculously cheap at first and it never did me any good.
Yes I decided starting at a reasonnable rate is better for everyone. Anyway I don't plan on recording 10 bands a year so I'm not interested in going the cheap local teenager band productions.

I edited a little my pages, now it countains a twitter widget.

Follow me @inhstudio ! And give me your twitter acounts :) I'm not sure I will use it a lot but I wanna give it a go.

I have a question for you who have facebook accounts : how did you create it, as a normal page or as a business page or another type (fanpage) ?

Take this for what it's worth.

I took the liberty of re-writing the front page a bit. I tried to keep your exact wording and tone as much as possible, but I made a few subtle changes.

Hi and welcome! My name is Mat. Inheritance Studio is a modern music production entity I founded after years of music performance, creation and production. Its purpose is to offer music production services to bands - mainly demo and album/EP production and engineering.

I have been a musician for years, which helps me to understand the artist's role in the process. I'm a guitar player, and my main influences are metal, classical, and down-tempo or chill genders of music. I am motivated and devoted, I put a lot of effort into what I love, and I learn everyday.

I mainly offer mixing services, but I recommend that you check the pro part of my website for more details.

I specialize in metal and rock production, but I am experienced in all modern genres, and I can adapt to particular needs. Please don't hesitate to contact me for any type of work.

Take this for what it's worth.

I took the liberty of re-writing the front page a bit. I tried to keep your exact wording and tone as much as possible, but I made a few subtle changes.

Hi and welcome! My name is Mat. Inheritance Studio is a modern music production entity I founded after years of music performance, creation and production. Its purpose is to offer music production services to bands - mainly demo and album/EP production and engineering.

I have been a musician for years, which helps me to understand the artist's role in the process. I'm a guitar player, and my main influences are metal, classical, and down-tempo or chill genders of music. I am motivated and devoted, I put a lot of effort into what I love, and I learn everyday.

I mainly offer mixing services, but I recommend that you check the pro part of my website for more details.

I specialize in metal and rock production, but I am experienced in all modern genres, and I can adapt to particular needs. Please don't hesitate to contact me for any type of work.

Awesome thank you for your input !

I think your spellcheck is changing recommend to recommand :)

Very welcome. English is my thing :)

your button higlight graphics are on the 2 pages (studio, pro infos) different! fix that ;)

Ahh okay, didn't get it. Fixed now, I should learn to clean my image folders. :)

Anyways now guys I would be interested in knowing which type of facebook i should create. It should allow me to have a short url like facebook.com/name. I don't know which is the best option between perso, business, group, fan accounts.